The New CL * DIY * Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it depends on your wardrobe. I'm a huge Meridian fan personally. As for the yoyos, leave them white and strass them later. Swarovski crystals will always be there.

Yeah, I love Meridian Blue too. I have a pair (non CL) that I strassed with Meridian Blue over black velvet and they look pretty awesome. So, after more indecision, and after a test with the Lumiere paint today, I'm def going to do the VPs in Meridian Blue! Ordering my crystals as we speak! Thanks for the help!

Hopefully I can have these done in time for a trip to Vegas with my DH! I think Vegas fits the bill of "place I can wear sparkly shoes while shopping", LOL.

Hi Ladies

I'm looking for DIY post from either this thread or the original one, but I just can't seem to find it. There was a post about fixing a patch on a pair of rose gold glitter sexy slings. I have the same shoes and need to do a repair job and wanted to see how she did hers and the glitter mix recipe since my shoes are the same color.

If someone could direct me to where I can find that post, would really really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.