The New Casden Bag Featured in Sept Bazaar

I still like the bag. Looks like something Marc Jacobs would create. I like it.

i respect you immensely for sharing your opinion on this since it goes against the popular opinion here. i love hearing everyone's opinions.
i don't have any thoughts about the bag at all, i'm surprised to find. the only bags on my radar from hermes are really the picotin, bolide and kelly i think.

I never thought ugly and Hermes would ever go in the same sentence. Yikes. That bag is not my cup of tea at all. And to have Casden's consent to have one? No, thanks. She does have a lovely H collection though. :smile:

i respect you immensely for sharing your opinion on this since it goes against the popular opinion here. i love hearing everyone's opinions.
i don't have any thoughts about the bag at all, i'm surprised to find. the only bags on my radar from hermes are really the picotin, bolide and kelly i think.

Heely You are SO a Kelly girl.....no kidding. I can see you with one without a doubt. :yes: (and you're a Bolide girl too.....and, well.....Picotin too) But NO waffling on the Kelly!

I won't be coveting for one for sure. Thank you. Saves me the embarrassment of appealing to her for her permission and she goes "what? A housewife from Asia wants MY bag, get lost!" I can't deal with rejection.

I won't be coveting for one for sure. Thank you. Saves me the embarrassment of appealing to her for her permission and she goes "what? A housewife from Asia wants MY bag, get lost!" I can't deal with rejection.

MsS

Quite sure you can come up with an aesthetically more pleasing design handbag if invited to. Hopefully we WON'T need to ask your permission to get the Sparkles handbag