The nerve of people

Wait...I don't get it...why would a complete stranger just come up to you and have anything to say about your bag??? Where do you live?
I mean I don't get it....do I live on a rock or something...WTF :rolleyes:

Honestly it's the guys who always have something to say, I just don't get that. I had more guys ask about my bag being real than girls. Weird:confused1:

Honestly it's the guys who always have something to say, I just don't get that. I had more guys ask about my bag being real than girls. Weird:confused1:

See, LV is a status symbol. If a woman carries a LV bag it says something very specific about her lifestyle and her financial situation.

Often women that carry LV get it from their husbands/partners as a gift etc., which means that the husband/partner can afford the bag (easily). Therefore, the woman and the LV she carries become a symbol of their man's financial success. Men that feel inferior now envy this (unknown/maybe not even existing) man's financial success, and wonder if the bag is real. Because if it is not, they cconjecture the man is not well off and so not superior to them.

The same applies if the woman bought it with her own money, and that's even more devastating for a man.

I live in utah so there are tons of fakes. I haven't seen a real one yet and that's sad. i refuse to carry a fake. There's no lv stores so I have to order everything. I've seen a lot of dooneys and coach bags

Let me guess what lvpug's response would be to this thread:

I don't know why you care if someone thinks your bag is fake or not. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass if someone knows my bags are authentic. You people are so insecure.

:roflmfao:

well a lot of people ask out of curiosity and that doesnt bother me. Its the ppl like him that are rude about it. "Your bag is fake huh?" umm no. There's a difference between asking if its real and making a statement that its fake. Oh well He probably had too much beer or something lol

See, LV is a status symbol. If a woman carries a LV bag it says something very specific about her lifestyle and her financial situation.

Often women that carry LV get it from their husbands/partners as a gift etc., which means that the husband/partner can afford the bag (easily). Therefore, the woman and the LV she carries become a symbol of their man's financial success. Men that feel inferior now envy this (unknown/maybe not even existing) man's financial success, and wonder if the bag is real. Because if it is not, they cconjecture the man is not well off and so not superior to them.

The same applies if the woman bought it with her own money, and that's even more devastating for a man.

amen!!!:wlae::wlae: