Mansur Gavriel The MG BUCKET BAG Thread – post pics, ask questions, and chat about your buckets here

Haven't seen one but I find the mini mini, while it fits more than I thought it would, it just fits my bare essentials. I feel the baby would fit a few coins and that would be it. I have seen some shots of it online and it looks out of proportion on anyone I've seen it photographed on.
But again I haven't seen it in person I just know going by the mini mini I'd get no use out of the baby.

Has anyone bought or seen the Baby Bucket Bag in action? Is it a cute tiny bag or is it practically useless?
I bought one. I have a thing for micro bags, so I love it and find it fits everything I need. I can keep a card case, my iPhone SE, a coin purse, and some other small effects in it. Here's a pic of it:

img_1701-png.3537867

Purchased a mini and mini mini to see which one I loved best and I am in love with them both (!) but I think the mini is much more useful to me Although the leather seems more 'matte' than I imagined or than they looked online, I thought the leather had a bit of a sheen but it looks like it has been treated with something. Anyway what does everyone treat theirs with before using it? Has anyone used anything natural like beeswax etc?
IMG_4632.JPG

Reactions: Acctt
i misposted this in another thread without realizing there's a specific thread for it:

has anyone had this issue with the label of their buckets?
i got the saffiano bucket bag regular size and the label is coming off.

i contacted someone from mansur and she has been very lax about the whole thing. she takes her time in replying and after sending back the bag for replacement, she hasnt gotten back to me for about a week now. the customer service is sub par and it's quite frustrating.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 1,109
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 1,154
Reactions: Acctt