The Matelassé Club

well antubella - seems like I cant hide anything from you - maybe your psychic talents can be proven further if you can guess what colour matelasse I have placed a bid on? (black does not count, as I have one on its way) well come on... little witch:roflmfao:

uh. and to answer your question: it was puchased in may 2008

Last edited:
well antubella - seems like I cant hide anything from you - maybe your psychic talents can be proven further if you can guess what colour matelasse I have placed a bid on? (black does not count, as I have one on its way) well come on... little witch:roflmfao:

uh. and to answer your question: it was puchased in may 2008

OMG,so you know things abot me..are you a witch too uhu?:lol:
LOL Wow.. you love the matelassè style more than me!! ok,I'll try to guess:sneaky:..even if a psychologist mustn't do the diviner...OMG My career has finished before it began ...:roflmfao:
Anyway,It's a truffle Matelassè...:graucho:

well maybe we can start a witch club then, because i definatly have some resembelance to a wicth, at least in the morning before I have had my morning coffee and done my hair!:roflmfao:
well, I hate to dissapoint you,- even though you are remarcably close.. the matelasse I have placed a bid on is a sienna. ..you must be psychic:lol:
have a nice day,

well maybe we can start a witch club then, because i definatly have some resembelance to a wicth, at least in the morning before I have had my morning coffee and done my hair!:roflmfao:
well, I hate to dissapoint you,- even though you are remarcably close.. the matelasse I have placed a bid on is a sienna. ..you must be psychic:lol:
have a nice day,

:roflmfao: You crack me up!!! The witches are beautiful even in the morning before the coffee!!!
Sienna is a great colour! I hope you'll win the auction!
I also love the truffle...:graucho: I'm a devil too..:roflmfao:
Have a wonderful evening,Thanks!:heart:

Im a bit curious (think I spelled that wrong). does anybody have a large matelasse, and willingly place modelling pix?. Am interested to se/compare the differences between the medium and large matelasse.

antubella; I did not win the bidding on the sienna, but with your psychic talents.. you probably allready know. However the black matelasse is on its way. Im just wondering.. can your talents aid me and tell me what day its going to arrive?:ty:

Im a bit curious (think I spelled that wrong). does anybody have a large matelasse, and willingly place modelling pix?. Am interested to se/compare the differences between the medium and large matelasse.

antubella; I did not win the bidding on the sienna, but with your psychic talents.. you probably allready know. However the black matelasse is on its way. Im just wondering.. can your talents aid me and tell me what day its going to arrive?:ty:

Oh,I'm sorry you didn't win the auction.:hugs:I didn't know that..I'm losing my psychic talents..:thinking:Ooohhh..congrats on your black Matelassè!!!
Mmhhhh....just a moment..I think she'll be in your hands on friday or monday!!! :roflmfao:
..You'll see....:graucho:

thnx antubella, you are the best witch:tup: - well im kind of hoping your prediction of the black matelasses arrival is correct,- that means since is the start of weekend im allowed to have a nice glas of redwine (witchpotion) to celebrate:roflmfao:

thnx antubella, you are the best witch:tup: - well im kind of hoping your prediction of the black matelasses arrival is correct,- that means since is the start of weekend im allowed to have a nice glas of redwine (witchpotion) to celebrate:roflmfao:

My pleasure!:smile: Oh yeah my prediction is correct..;) :graucho: It will allow to have your big cup of poison wine!:roflmfao:

arrieved today, the black matelasse Medium. God i love this bag. Bought from a lovely ebayer (just to state a good example of lovely ebayers):yahoo:

Attachments

• P9300036 (Small).JPG
    P9300036 (Small).JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 164