The MALAYSIA Chanel Club

Hi all! Would like to check if the price stated on Chanel MY website does it includes tax? Is there any tax refund as well for foreigner travelling by air?

Also wanted to check if anyone has been there recently and do they have Chanel boy bag old medium available on shelf?

Hi all! Would like to check if the price stated on Chanel MY website does it includes tax? Is there any tax refund as well for foreigner travelling by air?

Also wanted to check if anyone has been there recently and do they have Chanel boy bag old medium available on shelf?
The price on website is the final price. sorry not sure about the tax refund for foreigners. About the stock, you can always can ring them to check out. Hope that’s help. Enjoy your stay in Malaysia

Now the problem that i will have is definitely sold out by early morning sobs. Will try to come early this friday
Now the problem that i will have is definitely sold out by early morning sobs. Will try to come early this friday
if not mistaken, by appt is already full on that day. im not sure how do they arrange the walk-in.

Hi all, advise needed
I purchased a chanel 22 bag in small last aug through a ps. Received the bag in september 2022, upon receiving i checked the condition all ok but i have not seen the c22 in small before so trusting the ps I thought everything is fine.

Last week i took it out the first time and my fren pointed out that it is not a small. So i did an internal check pf the microchip, true enough is a medium.

Now the seller is saying is way too long and there is nth she can do except to consign it off for me. I paid so much for a wrong size bag and now have to consign it off at a lower price. I paid it for RM24990. She said might be an error from paris side as she definitely paid a small size price but received a medium.

What can i do besides consigning it off? I am soooo sad. Not to forget, no apology for her mistake :sad: