The Magnificent Melie Hobo Club

j

Makes me really sad they are flat out lying to you. I took pictures from this forum fully prepared to fight my case, but my SA wasn't shocked one bit. Even told me not to get another one to save me a trip back returning it in two weeks. No idea how they can say they aren't aware.
They see if the customer accepts the bs first. When you don't go for it they do the right thing.

Sent from my SM-N920P using PurseForum mobile app

I've been lurking here and considering Melie, or a preloved Metis hobo, as my next LV. I also am stalking the Duomo hobo and Caissa hobo clubhouse threads for DE since more of my LVs are mono already. But I really like the fact the Melie & Metis have the removable shorter top handle strap.

Does anyone know the lengths of these? Are they the same or is one longer than the other? I've done searches and looked at YT videos and cannot find the measurements. I kinda want the strap to use on other bags too, like my petit Noe...

I'll post this on the Metis clubhouse too. Any info is much appreciated! TIA!

To clarify, I'm actually looking for the lengths of the top handle vachetta strap on the Melie and/or Metis, not the overall bags' sizes. Thanks again.

Update on my Melie.. LV take back the bag and give me a new one. I didn't take another Melie. I am too worried the same issue happen again. So I take other design. I am no longer having Melie, but I really wish they can fix the issue. I will definitely buy one. [emoji4]

I am in love with this bag! I tried it on in the store and fell in love immediately. I want to purchase this bag, but am worried about the corners issue. Anyone not have problems yet?

Hi I opdate from my side, I returned my Meliè for a week ago. Today I got the answer, I had to choices, I could keep my old Meliè they said that the rubbing off that's happened in the corners will happen when I juse the bag.

Second choice was I could return the log bag and get I new but only this time.

I asked to see a new bag, and I check the date code and it is SA2116 so it is a new bag.
My old bag vas late in 2015 I bought it in January 2016
I decided to take home a new bag I need to get the new tag hotstampt

Hi I opdate from my side, I returned my Meliè for a week ago. Today I got the answer, I had to choices, I could keep my old Meliè they said that the rubbing off that's happened in the corners will happen when I juse the bag.

Second choice was I could return the log bag and get I new but only this time.

I asked to see a new bag, and I check the date code and it is SA2116 so it is a new bag.
My old bag vas late in 2015 I bought it in January 2016
I decided to take home a new bag I need to get the new tag hotstampt

Your new bag is gorgeous! You got a good one! The monograms align perfectly on the bottom of the bag!