** The MADISON SHOULDER CLUB ** Come Join and Post Pics!!

Thanks ^^ and I got it!! They already emailed me a tracking #:smile: will have her Wednesday! I have a question I've seen a couple of the metalic leather ones on here is there a bronze and a silver or is it the same color I'm seeing it diferant light I thought I ordered the bronze but it says silver/gunmetal on the email I just got.

Ok so I'm a blond jax said that means the hardware is silver and the color is gunmetal which is what I wanted a more bronze/silver not all silver they said lol

Ok so I'm a blond jax said that means the hardware is silver and the color is gunmetal which is what I wanted a more bronze/silver not all silver they said lol
Congratulations on your bag! I have the gunmetal. It is really pretty! There was one done in a bright, silver leather. I think the gunmetal is a bit more subdued.

So got the gunmetal today and I'm in love!!! Perfect bag! Wish I wouldn't have missed out on her when she first came out I'd have her In every color lol this gunmetal will go with everything though super happy!!:biggrin: and I'm always nervous to do phone orders from jax the past few older style bags I've ordered came to me not in the best shape but this one is perfect!!!! Not a flaw..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 451
So got the gunmetal today and I'm in love!!! Perfect bag! Wish I wouldn't have missed out on her when she first came out I'd have her In every color lol this gunmetal will go with everything though super happy!!:biggrin: and I'm always nervous to do phone orders from jax the past few older style bags I've ordered came to me not in the best shape but this one is perfect!!!! Not a flaw..

Oh wow that’s gorgeous; I’ve never seen this bag before. I really love the mix of silver and bronze, do you mind posting the style number.

thanks!;)

Oh wow that’s gorgeous; I’ve never seen this bag before. I really love the mix of silver and bronze, do you mind posting the style number.

thanks!;)

Pretty right?? And yes mam its syle # 15958 Color: Silver/Gun
It's a couple years old I called jax few days ago to see what color they had left in this style and this was it there was only 2 left!