The Machinist?

Call me weird, but he looked hot to me in the movie. :drool:

That makes two weirdos now. He looks even hotter than in any of his other movies. Heck, this is his best movie since American Psycho. The story is very interesting and the whole atmosphere/visuals are great.

Now in AMERICAN PSYCHO he was SOOOO HOT! :drool: The machinist was the only movie I found him unattractive.

I'm a huge Christian Bale fan ever since I saw him in Swing Kids 1993 - I was 10 back then, one of my first MAJOR celebrity crushes. lol :P - and am so proud to see what an amazing actor he has become over the years.

Everytime I see one of his movies I'm in awe about how he can become a whole different person and about how commited he is to his work. With a lot of actors you get the feeling "oh, it's Actor A playing Character A", but when I see one of Christian's movies he always IS the character. Lol, does that make sense to anybody? :sweatdrop:

Anyway, I loved The Machinist as well and absolutely adore it's great dark atmosphere :yes: Very Hitchcock at times when I think of the music and driving sequences.

Such a great movie. Christian Bale is such a phenominal actor. He's really good in The Prestige and also Rescue Dawn. I recommend both movies, The Prestige is a more entertaining movie imo but he's brilliant in Rescue Dawn. He plays a POW during the Vietnam War. He lost a lot of weight for this movie too.

I was totally suprised too when I heard he's really Welsh. Can't wait for the next Batman movie. Love Christopher Nolan too!