The Loewe Puzzle

I went into store today set on a mini flamenco but was surprised how much nicer the multi colors were in real life. Do ppl like them or do you think they will date? My other color is the sand which i love tooView attachment 5984674View attachment 5984675
I personally don’t like them and think they look dated. To me, the sand you posted looks lovely while the others don’t so much. I think given the design of the puzzle there is just too much going on by also making it multi colored. Obviously this is all comes down to personal taste though!

I went into store today set on a mini flamenco but was surprised how much nicer the multi colors were in real life. Do ppl like them or do you think they will date? My other color is the sand which i love tooView attachment 5984674View attachment 5984675
I don't think the two tone Puzzles will be dated at all! I love them, especially the cream/sand colors in your picture! It's a very elegant and beautiful combination.

I think the only large puzzles with a suede interior are the new mellow calfskin puzzle edges, so the green one should be lined in the traditional herringbone cotton canvas lining.
I received the original large puzzle in sage green today. I loved the color but the bag was really gigantic, even for me who likes large oversized handbags. I think if it had been in a softer leather or suede I might have liked it better. Back it goes to Loewe 😩

Anyone who can help me identifying this LOEWE Puzzle Bag? I came across it through a reseller and I'd like to have more info on this edition before buying it.
Wow I’ve never seen this before - it’s a puzzle edge I think? There are some quite recent design cues like the monochrome hardware, the knotted zipper pull and the strap design but not something I’ve seen in store. Did the reseller say how old this bag is?

I bought a Small Puzzle in black classic leather (smooth handle) last week in Spain (Marbella). It looks like I got lucky; they are apparently nowhere to be found in the U.S.! I’ve had my eye on this bag for years and didn’t even realize the surge in popularity, price increase, etc. This was a last-minute trip to Spain (not for the purse, lol) and i was surprised/impressed by the excellent customer service at Loewe. A Spanish SA immediately texted me and reserved the bag for me and I picked it up without any issues. It was €2600 (incl 21% tax). The US list price is $3,500, not incl tax! I also bought a reversible belt (navy blue/black with the Loewe logo buckle). I love it and am v happy I was able to find the classic version.

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 90
I bought a Small Puzzle in black classic leather (smooth handle) last week in Spain (Marbella). It looks like I got lucky; they are apparently nowhere to be found in the U.S.! I’ve had my eye on this bag for years and didn’t even realize the surge in popularity, price increase, etc. This was a last-minute trip to Spain (not for the purse, lol) and i was surprised/impressed by the excellent customer service at Loewe. A Spanish SA immediately texted me and reserved the bag for me and I picked it up without any issues. It was €2600 (incl 21% tax). The US list price is $3,500, not incl tax! I also bought a reversible belt (navy blue/black with the Loewe logo buckle). I love it and am v happy I was able to find the classic version.
Congrats, your new bag is beautiful! It is the Puzzle Edge version, though, not the original classic Puzzle (which can be folded along it's seams).
Here is a picture of a small classic Puzzle. I'm showing the gray because it's easier to see the construction of the bag in the lighter color.
Regardless, your new Puzzle is gorgeous and I hope you enjoy it for years to come!
small classic Loewe Puzzle gray.png