The Loewe Flamenco

I tried on the mini Flamenco after eyeing it online for so long, unfortunately I found that the it sat too high for my liking when worn crossbody. My Gucci Disco that I've worn for about a decade now sits right around crotch height but the Flamenco sits somewhere around my hip bone (at the longest strap length). This felt really high and odd to me so I decided to pass. Anyone else have the same experience? :frown:
I purchased a chain extender from Mautto.

Reactions: Indiana
Does anyone have the Flamenco bag with additional gold chain? If yes, what's your experience with it? :heart:
hello, I am using my LV chain for both the large and the mini. For the mini I use it as over the shoulder . The large I use as cross body when I use the gold chain it looks quite stunning especially on leather jacket the gold just makes it pop.

Attachments

• IMG_2263.jpeg
    IMG_2263.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
To keep or not to keep- What do we think of this green strap with the rosemary? I plan to carry this bag year round… and I may be bias but it doesn’t look too easter-ish does it? 🤣

Attachments

• 8BADF39F-6626-4A2C-8D0C-CA8BD5FD0D25.jpeg
    8BADF39F-6626-4A2C-8D0C-CA8BD5FD0D25.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 111
  • A7920AE8-EB87-41AA-BF65-B79D7E9AD823.jpeg
    A7920AE8-EB87-41AA-BF65-B79D7E9AD823.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 108
  • D8606374-5E38-4AF8-B3DC-C8161D13EB7B.jpeg
    D8606374-5E38-4AF8-B3DC-C8161D13EB7B.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 100
  • AE424B57-A100-41B0-8149-DC2EEB2C4D75.jpeg
    AE424B57-A100-41B0-8149-DC2EEB2C4D75.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 109
For me the strap looks too "hard" and stiff with the smooth leather of the Flamenco. And it's too busy for me. But it's a question of personal preference!
Thank you for your reply! I think that’s what is throwing me off, it’s not as wide as I was hoping and all the green and such makes it busy.. will try a black one. I wish they still sold the short braided handle!

Reactions: atlantique
To keep or not to keep- What do we think of this green strap with the rosemary? I plan to carry this bag year round… and I may be bias but it doesn’t look too easter-ish does it? 🤣
I like it. I think the flamenco in general is a plain bag. And where sometimes that is the look I am going for , other times it needs some dressing up. This braided strap is perfect for that . I love it.

i actually like the contrast in colors, they seem to compliment the rosemary? the strap makes it feel a bit more casual imo, which is one of the things i like about the flamenco, that it offers so much versatility just by changing the strap. i feel like the black might look too harsh, even if the glazing is black on that bag.

Reactions: natalieh38
Maybe you could have a look at a canvas strap? They are a bit softer then these braided straps
Here is a picture of my Flamenco with my Hermes strap:

Reactions: natalieh38
Hi everyone! I am thinking to get a small (regular) flamenco from BG/Neiman Marcus since they are having 20% off Rakuten Cashback!

I am torn between the colors - clay green or dark butter. I tried on the clay green and I liked it, it's like a pale green. At first I was OK with the color because I wanted a dark green color, but after trying it on, I find it a bit too christmas-y and I thought Flamenco is a great bag to go with fun/light color. The dark butter looks so cute for spring/summer, but unfortunately, my local store doesn't have dark butter in stock so I can't try out the color.

I would say my outfit is quite neutral and casual - a lot of white, black, navy, grey and beige. As for other bags, I mostly have darker, neutral color like black, grey and camel.

What do you think? Thank you!!

1712339528432.png1712339555302.png1712339569270.png

Hi everyone! I am thinking to get a small (regular) flamenco from BG/Neiman Marcus since they are having 20% off Rakuten Cashback!

I am torn between the colors - clay green or dark butter. I tried on the clay green and I liked it, it's like a pale green. At first I was OK with the color because I wanted a dark green color, but after trying it on, I find it a bit too christmas-y and I thought Flamenco is a great bag to go with fun/light color. The dark butter looks so cute for spring/summer, but unfortunately, my local store doesn't have dark butter in stock so I can't try out the color.

I would say my outfit is quite neutral and casual - a lot of white, black, navy, grey and beige. As for other bags, I mostly have darker, neutral color like black, grey and camel.

View attachment 5978494View attachment 5978495View attachment 5978496
Oh my. What is this Rakuten 20% cash back thing? Is there a limit? Thanks for the info. You’ve blown my mind if I’m imagining this correctly 😂!

Oh my. What is this Rakuten 20% cash back thing? Is there a limit? Thanks for the info. You’ve blown my mind if I’m imagining this correctly 😂!
I haven't action on it yet (still deciding on the color!), but from the subreddit I followed, you can use rakuten to get up to 20% cashback on bergdorf goodman and neiman marcus. They also have additional 15% off for new email subscriber.... so those deals + Loewe is phasing out the embossed anagram logo + rumor of price increase mid this month, made me ready to pull the trigger!

Reactions: pomni25
I haven't action on it yet (still deciding on the color!), but from the subreddit I followed, you can use rakuten to get up to 20% cashback on bergdorf goodman and neiman marcus. They also have additional 15% off for new email subscriber.... so those deals + Loewe is phasing out the embossed anagram logo + rumor of price increase mid this month, made me ready to pull the trigger!
Thanks very much for the info. And good luck!

I saw the clay green instore and loved it. I was thinking the angora or tan but when i saw the clay green i thought it could be a perfect neutral colour

The clay green doesn’t look christmassy! But I think you’re going to have to try the butter one or it will haunt you

I also bought this strap/handle… I think it goes better than the combo green one? If the combo green one was wider I would for sure keep it. The black one I ordered was atrocious, so maybe i need to try the short handle black. Hahaha

Attachments

• 837B5998-EA70-4E8C-BC47-D7F390EA4045.jpeg
    837B5998-EA70-4E8C-BC47-D7F390EA4045.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 40
  • F6B94BFB-FC7E-4E01-ABA2-C57973FC9949.jpeg
    F6B94BFB-FC7E-4E01-ABA2-C57973FC9949.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 40