The Lingerie Thread

Mary Green affordable luxury. Just got some great Marks & Spencer bras so reasonable & so many sizes.

Lululemon for casual & sport.

Everyday I wear underwear from casual wear n such as Superdry, GStar or Diesel

Mary Green! Ahh the best, I only wear her silk underwear - but I thought she closed the business last year? :sad:

For bras, I like Natori (for ref I'm not busty). It helps that they have a sample sale twice a year in NYC and prices are pretty good.

I'm busty with a small frame (28G / 30FF) so I love Freya and Panache bras (and matching panties). Lingerie is a pain because of my measurements. So some of the brands everyone loves is just not an option for me.

Reactions: JLO1
I love the shapes created by Chantal Thomass, Aubade, Chantelle, Passionata and B.Tempt.d bras, although as I have quite a small back size it can be a challenge to find something that perfectly fits. All but CT do to a 30" back, which is great. When desperate for cleavage, I go for the Victoria Secret bombshell bra. Hanky Panky and American Apparel make cute and comfortable soft/lace/triangle bras.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's line for Autograph for Marks and Spencer has some beautiful styles and materials, and also a good range of sizes. Very good quality and comfort for a pretty reasonable price.

Wolford and Falke make wonderful hosiery (plain, patterned, opaque, sheer, tights, stockings, stay-ups - endless choice!), and Topshop have some very fun patterned socks that last quite well.

For panties, Hanky Panky make one of the most comfortable thong styles I've ever worn, and Lululemon's light as air thong is great for no VPL. Calvin Klein some have wonderful plain cotton styles for comfort (great at that time of the month). Aubade tangas create a very good shape for the derrière and don't tend to ride up horrifically. In general, finding a Brazilian cut can often be more flattering than a thong or g-string style, and also more comfortable.

For sports bras I like Nike or VS, but Panache or ShockAbsorber make great cup-sized ones.

Hope this is helpful!

Aubade :love: My very favourite pretties and excellent value for money
La Perla expensive but since you're asking :P
Dolce and Gabbana - yes really, amazing quality and last forever if careful
Eres - so comfortable and real quality pieces
Agent Provocateur - for fun
Elle MacPherson - Great value for money
Andres Sarda - There's always something

Reactions: cecchetti
Has anyone had experience with Carine Gilson and sizing? I'm looking at a bustier on Vestiaire and the seller describes it as a Small. But the Carine Gilson site claims that their small in bustier/corsets should accommodate someone that fits my measurements.