The Lily Tote!

hi I’ve just bought one of these and I cannot find anything on the internet about it. Particularly reviews. Anyone. The same goes for the padded lily…no reviews or thoughts. Can anyone give me their thoughts and opinions please thank you.

I love the lily tote bag style. Have not seen in person but I think it is a timeless shape and unfussy branding will still look good in 10 years.

I particularly like the small size in this style - reminds me a little of the Hermes picotin.

I love the lily tote bag style. Have not seen in person but I think it is a timeless shape and unfussy branding will still look good in 10 years.

I particularly like the small size in this style - reminds me a little of the Hermes picotin.
I wouldn’t know re Hermes, I’m not in that league. I agree I think the small one better. I like the different style of Postmans lock. I have the Bay and I love it. See below re lock

50751B10-EF3B-42F1-A74D-72193FC149B6.jpeg

hi I’ve just bought one of these and I cannot find anything on the internet about it. Particularly reviews. Anyone. The same goes for the padded lily…no reviews or thoughts. Can anyone give me their thoughts and opinions please thank you.
I have a black one. Some may consider it to be a bit heavy when filled, as my particular one is heavy grain leather. I know the smaller sizes have a patent leather that makes it lighter. Anyway, I love bucket-style bags and this one is fabulous. Will post a pic when I get around to it :P

I have a black one. Some may consider it to be a bit heavy when filled, as my particular one is heavy grain leather. I know the smaller sizes have a patent leather that makes it lighter. Anyway, I love bucket-style bags and this one is fabulous. Will post a pic when I get around to it :P
Thank you. Sold it and regret it. Bought a little one….sold it regretted it. The little ones are lovely too and are going at quite a reasonable price. But he will strangle me if I buy the same bag again 😬

20240126_141653.jpg

Reactions: 24shaz
Thank you. Sold it and regret it. Bought a little one….sold it regretted it. The little ones are lovely too and are going at quite a reasonable price. But he will strangle me if I buy the same bag again 😬
Well technically, if you buy it in a different color, it isn't the same bag... :angel:
There is a patent small while Lily on the Mulberry outlet site:

https://shoppremiumoutlets.com/coll...ut&utm_campaign=PO_DesignerFavorites_Mulberry

Ok, I'll stop enabling now :whistle:

Reactions: gichca21 and 24shaz