The Last Straw: A Love Story (with pics, of course) *MORE PICS P. 22*

What a lovely story and a fantastic and rare beauty!

007-1.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! OMG, I am SO SO SORRY it took so long to spin all that out. It's now nearly 4am and i'm BUSHED!! But I'll be back to reply properly after I've had some shut-eye.

But thank you so so much for stopping by! You all always make revealing everything so much fun!!

But before I go: star - you CRACK ME UP!! And you've reminded me, I've got to plug in my iphone now. And hermes-lemming, don't you worry, my dear, Gia's got plans for Jean-Pierre! Oh yes, she has... :okay:

I am in love with your outstanding collection on iPhone now so happy for you your reveal was the best worth staying up for just adore ficelle in croc and lizzi omg the ostrich is TDfF:nuts:

the most gorgeous croc color IMO is ficelle you lucky girl. I will sleep well dreaming of your ficelle I will find aloe of drrool on pillow in the morning this post took so LNG

Now that I have read the story at work, I can't wait to see the gorgeous pics at home. Congrats on scoring the amazing bag Gina!!! And thank you for the wonderful read. Sure beats working (and can totally comprehend Gia's feeling about the working world).

The most riveting reveal ever, you are an amazing raconteur, Gina_b!
Congratulations on your stunning Ficelle - it is truly and utterly fabulous.
Wondering what will happen to J.P. next?