The Last Days of Attila - A Birkin Fable in pictures

I think you have to have a 25cm lizard birkin to truly understand HOW MUCH YOU WILL ADORE IT!!! Your color is so sophisticated, so elegant. You will LOVE her I KNOW IT!! Dining out in the day or night will never be the same without a 25cm!!!:graucho: Enjoy her Gina CONGRATULATIONS!!!:drool:.....(I want 25cm's in lizard in every color):drool:

I know, me too!! I didn't think I'd ever see the value in having a 25 birkin, but it's remarkably wearable and so convenient! I would LOVE a whole collection of these... *sigh* but that's a pipe dream at this point.

What do you normally carry in yours? So far I've just been toting a bearn, my cellphone, keys, a lipgloss and a hairbrush. But there's room for more, I just haven't felt the need to fill it.

Wow, Gina! I also get a slight palpitation whenever I see a new thread of yours. I know that there's always something amazing around the corner. I've never seen a lizard Birkin in real life but yours is truly droolworthy.

I know, me too!! I didn't think I'd ever see the value in having a 25 birkin, but it's remarkably wearable and so convenient! I would LOVE a whole collection of these... *sigh* but that's a pipe dream at this point.

What do you normally carry in yours? So far I've just been toting a bearn, my cellphone, keys, a lipgloss and a hairbrush. But there's room for more, I just haven't felt the need to fill it.

I don't fill any of my bags much in general -Just my credit cards,cell phone,I never carry my makeup somehow although my sephora hairbrush is a must!, car keys, wet ones antibacterial wipes in individual packages(I am a germophope:weird:smile: It can fit alot more than it looks like it can.
I usually go to lunch,dinner parties, cocktails etc... it's a great size,so much variety in day and night adventures!
I really LOVE the 25cm for my lifestyle! I would love a pale color in lizard like Ficelle...just stunning:drool: