The Kourtney Kardashian (& Scott Disick if necessary) Thread

I've heard some mixed things about her as a mother to her kids (I think she is estranged from her first daughter, and the situation with Alabama speaks for itself)... Haven't taken the time to look into it but kinda feel like she does have a point. Hard to compete with the Kardashians in that circle. But I think being a good mother despite not being able to give those things should make up for it. Shanna sounds bitter.

“When Travis got with Kourtney, there was some parental alienation going on there, where Travis — even when we weren’t together — always wanted to be the ‘super dad...'”

Moakler — who starred in a reality show, “Meet The Barkers” with her ex during their marriage — said her kids were “enamored” by the Kardashians at first.

“I think there was a lot of glitter and fame and they watched them on TV and now their dad is dating one and they’re going to be on the show. And I think they got caught up in that, which young kids would do,” she explained.

“They’re buying them Prada, and they’re buying them gifts, and they’re going to these events and they’re meeting Kanye and, you know, all this big stuff.”

“I can’t give them that. I don’t have that. I don’t have access to that. I don’t have the money to do that. I can’t buy you guys Prada every other week and stuff. I don’t. I can’t do it. My house isn’t a mansion like, Travis’. I don’t have a movie theater. I don’t have golf carts for you kids to drive,” the former Miss New York winner added.

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
I've heard some mixed things about her as a mother to her kids (I think she is estranged from her first daughter, and the situation with Alabama speaks for itself)... Haven't taken the time to look into it but kinda feel like she does have a point. Hard to compete with the Kardashians in that circle. But I think being a good mother despite not being able to give those things should make up for it. Shanna sounds bitter.

“When Travis got with Kourtney, there was some parental alienation going on there, where Travis — even when we weren’t together — always wanted to be the ‘super dad...'”

Moakler — who starred in a reality show, “Meet The Barkers” with her ex during their marriage — said her kids were “enamored” by the Kardashians at first.

“I think there was a lot of glitter and fame and they watched them on TV and now their dad is dating one and they’re going to be on the show. And I think they got caught up in that, which young kids would do,” she explained.

“They’re buying them Prada, and they’re buying them gifts, and they’re going to these events and they’re meeting Kanye and, you know, all this big stuff.”

“I can’t give them that. I don’t have that. I don’t have access to that. I don’t have the money to do that. I can’t buy you guys Prada every other week and stuff. I don’t. I can’t do it. My house isn’t a mansion like, Travis’. I don’t have a movie theater. I don’t have golf carts for you kids to drive,” the former Miss New York winner added.
Alabama is only 18, I was shocked when I found out. She looks 30+ with those talons and coloured contacts, hair extensions, false lashes and lips fillers. Perhaps she strives to be a Bravo Housewife.

Shanna is a nut. She and Travis had long been divorced/split when he started dating Kort. I mean as much as she has a point that she "can't compete", if she had good relationships with her children in the first place Mom would be "home" even if Travis got to play the "cool" Dad. I mean look at her older daughter with De La Hoya, she was with Travis since they split even though he was her step-dad she had a better relationship with him, and she's now grown.

Shanna is a nut. She and Travis had long been divorced/split when he started dating Kort. I mean as much as she has a point that she "can't compete", if she had good relationships with her children in the first place Mom would be "home" even if Travis got to play the "cool" Dad. I mean look at her older daughter with De La Hoya, she was with Travis since they split even though he was her step-dad she had a better relationship with him, and she's now grown.
Alabama seems desperate to have some fame, if just for looking like a Real Housewife at 18. I can see her preferring Travis and K and Shanna having no appeal.

Alabama knows what her followers want to see and as Shanna said, she can't compete.

“I’m tired of people s–tting on me,” she said. “There are people that don’t like that family, don’t watch their f–king show and don’t give a f–k what Kim [Kardashian] is doing with her ass.”

What a weak correlation.

Reactions: TC1
Alabama is only 18, I was shocked when I found out. She looks 30+ with those talons and coloured contacts, hair extensions, false lashes and lips fillers. Perhaps she strives to be a Bravo Housewife.
I have a daughter who is 6 months younger and any pictures of Alabama have been so shocking to me since she was about 13. My daughter still has such a baby face.

Travis has always taken his role as a parent very seriously. If you ever watched an episode of Meet the Barkers back in the day.. you’d see Shana laying in bed 24-7 doing nothing. She did nothing but whine after the divorce too. Atiana has always lived with Travis too. Shana is so desperate to be in ANY conversation :rolleyes:
I get that people can’t compete with the K’s but her relationship with her kids was over long before this situation

Travis has always taken his role as a parent very seriously
And yet, this was from last year when she was 17. Underboob, implants? Fake nails, hair and eyelashes and big lips.

I guess we can chalk it up to things being different in the celebrity world and this is considered perfectly normal where they live. Travis seems very permissive though.

ab.jpg

And yet, this was from last year when she was 17. Underboob, implants? Fake nails, hair and eyelashes and big lips.

I guess we can chalk it up to things being different in the celebrity world and this is considered perfectly normal where they live. Travis seems very permissive though.

View attachment 5927752
This pic makes it looks like she doesn’t have shoulders!

She Is a young woman finding her ways…
Do you remember yourself at that age?
I went from punk to club girl and on and on…:lol:
Underneath all that crap, Alabama is a typical, pretty girl j/s

It’s hard to say she’s just going through some self-discovery when she’s posting racy jailbait photos before she’s 18… And her parents and adults around her seem to encourage it. And also kinda gross…

It’s hard to say she’s just going through some self-discovery when she’s posting racy jailbait photos before she’s 18… And her parents and adults around her seem to encourage it. And also kinda gross…

Ew. I hate this for her.