*The Katie Price Thread*

I'm A Celeb...Get Me Out Of Here: Katie Price attempts to make a quick getaway as she's spotted leaving Danny Cipriani's home

Everyone knows that Katie Price is never single for long - and now that theory's been proven once again.
The busty star was pictured trying to sneak out of Danny Cipriani's London home earlier today - but failed miserably.
Obviously trying to avoid her walk of shame being made public, the 33-year-old star had a good look around as she left the rugby star's home and once she realised she was being watched, she made a swift getaway.

The pair were first pictured together earlier this month when they enjoyed an evening out at Thorpe Park's Fright Night together.
But now it seems things are getting serious after the former glamour model has spent the night with the 23-year-old sportsman.
Wearing a light blue cropped sweater and skinny jeans with her baby pink underwear aptly on show, Price appeared to be wearing no make-up as she emerged from Cipriani's home.

Carrying just a small black shoulder bag, the model-turned-author obviously didn't plan on staying the night as she didn't carry a change of clothes, but might have managed to squeeze her toothbrush in the tint handbag.
Her blonde extensions were looking greasy and untamed as she attempted to make her way quickly to a waiting car.

Later on the man in question arrived back at his home looking rather tired.
Keeping his head down as he made his way to his front door, the former London Wasps player appeared to have been at the gym as he carried a rucksack and wore Adidas from head-to-toe.
Cipriani was blasted by former Big Brother contestant, Imogen Thomas, when pictures of him with Price were revealed as she claimed to have been seeing him.

Price herself only split up with her last boyfriend, Leandro Penna, at the beginning of October and reportedly stated that they had a 'lack of sexual chemistry' but it seems she's certainly wasting no time in making up for that.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: DailyMail

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,246
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,598
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,338
Katie Price attends a photocall launching her new book "Santa Baby" at The Worx Studio's on November 2, 2011 in London, England:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,117
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,150
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,251
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,199
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,129
Festive feeling gone, Katie? Miss Price ditches her sexy Santa look for something more casual - and appropriate - as she signs copies of her new book

Yesterday she went full on festive as she dressed up as a sexy Santa to launch her new book.
But today, Katie Price ditched the red fishnet stockings and red corset and decided that a more casual - and appropriate - outfit would be suitable for meeting her public in.
The glamour model was snapped at a bookstore in Telford, Shropshire today as she met fans and signed copies of her new book Santa Baby.

And she couldn't have looked more different to the Katie Price that launched the book yesterday in London.
Katie, 33, was dressed casually - by her standards anyway - in blue jeggings, knee-high black boots, a T-shirt and a grey cardigan.
She took to her Twitter page this morning and excitedly wrote: 'Can't wait to be at my first signing today at Waterstones Telford 1pm then WHS Coventry at 330pm today xxxxx.'

And she happily met fans and signed their copies of her new book which focuses on her popular character Angel Summer.
Katie said she is also planning to start work soon on her fifth autobiography.

She appeared on This Morning yesterday to promote Santa Baby and revealed plans for the next book.

Speaking to hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, she said: 'It won't be out for another year-and-a-half to two years. The last one was a year-and-a-half ago, I think I do one every year-and-a-half. A tell-all of what's happened in my life.

'But it's different to my first autobiography when I was younger I put like detailed things in, but I've grown up now so I do it in a more adult way.

'It's not a kiss and tell, I don't aim to do that, it's literally my life and the emotions I've been through, all the good things, all the bad things.'
She also revealed that she cried when she had to pick the winner of her new TV show 'Signed By Katie Price'.
The Sky Living programme was launched to find a new model to sign to her agency and she said cutting the contestants from the competition was no easy feat.

She said: 'I actually got really emotional, especially in the final, there's me crying on stage for about 10 minutes because I genuinely didn't know who to pick as the winner, because you do get attached to them.
'They were all great, but obviously they were all so different, but each week someone has to go and it is hard.'

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1,086
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,113
British glamour girl Katie Price carries grey nylon Dolce & Gabbana tote bag and wears leopard print jeans with suede tall boots as she arrives at Newark Airport on a flight from London.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,013
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,021
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,020
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 987
  • A11.jpg
    A11.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,100
Katie Price is seen walking arm in arm with her friend Phill Turner as they go for breakfast at Grand Central Star Cafe in NYC. The pair dressed warm for their morning stroll, with Katie wearing a fur coat and knee high boots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: Zimbio

Attachments

• a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 952
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,056
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 974
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,146
  • A11.jpg
    A11.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 952
Sour in the Big Apple: Katie Price can't raise a smile during New York adventure

Some shopping and dining out in New York City is usually enough to lift a girl's spirits.
But her Manhattan jaunt isn't doing the trick for down in the dumps Katie Price.
The model has failed to raise a smile since landing in the city with her best friends Phil Turner and Gary Cockerill in tow.

The 33-year-old dined out for lunch today at trendy Pastis in the Meatpacking District.

Katie will have stuck out from the upmarket crowd at the eaterie in the loud pink fluffy jacket and acid-wash ripped jeans.
Price has been leaning on her best friends in recent weeks after admitting she 'misses the companionship' of having a boyfriend.

Katie jetted out to New York earlier this week in an attempt to get away from her busy schedule.
She was spotted yesterday clutching on to Phill's arm during a night time outing, looking just as moody as today.
She took to Twitter to complain about the bitterly cold weather. She tweeted: 'Sight seeing around NYC but its soooo cold.'

Gary Cockerill and Phil Turner have hit The Big Apple and another friend Catherine.
The married couple have not left the side of the glamour model as the threesome wandered around the sprawling city.
Yesterday morning Katie and Phil went looking for a suitable cafe to eat breakfast before meeting up with other friends.

The mother-of-three took her two best friends to Balthazar Restaurant in Soho for lunch where they dined with other mates.
Later in the day Gary and Katie walked to Bloomingdale's for a spot of retail therapy.

Katie, 33, was wearing a beige jumper and a large faux-fur jacket with wet look leggings and over the knee boots.

After checking out the local shops the trio payed a visit to ***** Towers where Katie was spotted by a fellow Brit.
She tweeted: 'was a good spot! xx RT @hulleywood @MissKatiePrice my friend said he saw you in ***** Towers today? Was he winding me up or is it true? :smile: (sic).'
Earlier this month she said on ITV show This Morning: 'I'm single ... It's actually weird being single but I actually really like it, I don't have to answer to anybody,' but she didn't appear to be loving the single life in New York.

The model, who is also known as Jordan, didnt crack a smile when she was out and about and clung to her male friends.
She might be scared of losing them to Billion Dollar Girl Tamara Ecclestone.
Tamara has been increasingly hanging out with Gary and Phil as she films her new TV show.

Last week they were seen eating lunch at London's Hard Rock Cafe and Gary took her shopping for a mop in her local Sainsbury's.
Jordan has even moved her close friend Michelle Heaton into her home to keep her company because she wants 'that bit of companionship.'

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• A11.jpg
    A11.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,045
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 905