the japan coach website..

1. What are the bags on the front page? Well, the bags the girl is holding. They look like the Madeline, but the scarves are a different color, and I thought someone said they were sewn on. I'm so confused.. but I need that red bag! Thanks :upsidedown:

2. It is Hamptons Medium Madeline Tote. I read the description, but it doesn't say the scarves are sewn on. I checked other websites that sell this tote, and there it does say it comes with the scarves, but not sure it is sewn on or not.

3. It is Hamptons Medium Madeline Tote. I read the description, but it doesn't say the scarves are sewn on. I checked other websites that sell this tote, and there it does say it comes with the scarves, but not sure it is sewn on or not.

4. Could you please tell me the other web sites that you are looking at that have the Madeline totes I would love to look at it !:yes:

5. ooh the candle on the first japanese department store website is really cute, i hope the U.S. will get that soon!

6. i think two pieces...sewn together...

7. Awww I want that candle!!!

Anyone know if you can order it and how much?

[​IMG]

8. the scarves are stiched on but can easily be taken off

9. i've tried these two links and i can't find anything maybe you can help me out...i guess it would help if i can read the site....but a link would be great

10. there's a coach candle? on the japan website?? can you add pics...i'm not allowed to go to the website lol