Tech The iPhone 7

I did. I never buy half generations. Hardware isn't as well made. Don't feel any difference though for the 7. The 6 was my only iPhone that didn't start becoming slow after 2 years of using it.

I got the 7 last week after having the 6 for almost two years. I feel the same way about the 6 not being slow. I think I went with the 7 cause apple care plus was almost done for the two years and I'm getting $300 trade for my 6.

Home button feels normal for me. And I don't have issues so far. I always try to order first release batch. I don't like their quick fix ways.
I don't have any problems with the home button either. I Don't own the iPhone yet I've just tried it in the store for now. Why do you also try order the better first releas batch ? I'm Just curious. Thank you

I don't have any problems with the home button either. I Don't own the iPhone yet I've just tried it in the store for now. Why do you also try order the better first releas batch ? I'm Just curious. Thank you

In my experience the hardware has always been better made , and it makes sense because it their first launch of products. I also have never experienced any the issues that supposedly are issues that come out, like bent phone and so on. I do know for sure the speakers are very poor for all half generation iPhones so I definitely stay away from those.

Reactions: uhpharm01
And the dang home button I'm not really liking so much....and the no headphone jack. Not sure if I'm liking the vibration when watching videos
Vibration is coming from
speakers at the top of the phone now. But I also feel that vibration on my IP6. That vibration is coming from The sounds. But the vibration is stronger on the IP7 than the IP6

On dancing with the stars that how two of their deaf celebrities would hear the music was through the vibration on the floor.

Vibration is coming from
speakers at the top of the phone now. But I also feel that vibration on my IP6. That vibration is coming from The sounds. But the vibration is stronger on the IP7 than the IP6

On dancing with the stars that how two of their deaf celebrities would hear the music was through the vibration on the floor.

Ya I was wondering if it was coming through the top of phone speaker cause i noticed when I covered the top speaker didnt notice the vibration at all really. I do feel a little also on my 6 but not as much.

What i find interesting is that the just updated MacBook pros still have a headphone jack not the lighting port
But you can use the doggle that came with your iPhone 7 so that you can use your headphones. That came with your iPhone 7

In my experience the hardware has always been better made , and it makes sense because it their first launch of products. I also have never experienced any the issues that supposedly are issues that come out, like bent phone and so on. I do know for sure the speakers are very poor for all half generation iPhones so I definitely stay away from those.
Thanks very insightful

What i find interesting is that the just updated MacBook pros still have a headphone jack not the lighting port
But you can use the doggle that came with your iPhone 7 so that you can use your headphones. That came with your iPhone 7

This actually kinda makes me ugh. Would they come out with a reverse one then? Because if you get an iPhone 7, you by default get the lightning one and that's the one you'd most likely carry. So I was charging my iPhone the other day at Starbucks and wanted to listen to music so I'm undistrubed. I couldn't do that on the iPhone while it's charging and I couldn't connect it into my MacBook because it only has usbc and the 3.5...

This actually kinda makes me ugh. Would they come out with a reverse one then? Because if you get an iPhone 7, you by default get the lightning one and that's the one you'd most likely carry. So I was charging my iPhone the other day at Starbucks and wanted to listen to music so I'm undistrubed. I couldn't do that on the iPhone while it's charging and I couldn't connect it into my MacBook because it only has usbc and the 3.5...

I agree and the other thing why does the macbook pro come in Space gray and it's not an color option for the iPhone 7. Apple did conduct a survey to see if people wanted the headphone jack on the new macbook pros a few months ago before their release.

If you want to charge and listen to your iPhone at that same time, You will need to get one of these!

Sanho HyperDrive USB Type-C 5-in-1 Hub with Pass Through Charging (Space Gray)
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1254100&gclid=CKrh3ciYlNACFZFcfgodAYAPoQ&Q=&ap=y&m=Y&c3api=1876,92051677562,&is=REG&A=details

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevinaxx
But the space gray is still an option for the 6s iPhone