The Illustrious Evan Rachel Wood

He really seems to love her. I hope they're happy.

I haven't seen many photographs of him and Dita together, so I can't project chemistry, but for those of you who witnessed that relationship, did it seem like a frenetic affair, or did it seem like love?

In retrospect, it seems like it was just a fevered, lusty, "We SHOULD do this" sort of thing.

People so rarely stick with each other very long when under the limelight.

I personally love Evan and Marilyn as a couple. Perhaps she's more, for lack of a better phrase, "low maintenance" than Dita. Or maybe Marilyn's given in a little. I picture it working out for a decent length of time still.

Have we SEEN her Gucci Guilty fragrance ad with Chris Evans??? Oh my LAWD!

I'd post it (and after I get an OK, I still might, providing nobody else has), but it involves a healthy amount of breast.

I've never loved Gucci more! Muy caliente! :graucho: Gorgeous.

I hope that's why she was carrying that Gucci purse in March, it pleases me when starlets I view favourably have relationships with design houses.

Okay, my logic is, no nipple, no problem, but feel free to take this pic out if necessary Mods, you have my blessing, potentially NSFW:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6,406
I'm re-watching 'The Wrestler', it's the first one of her characters that I, unfortunately, identify with on a realistic level. But emotionally? Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne. All the way...

ETA: Also: Her character does nothing but cry this whole movie, and they have a still of a scene where she's crying, but it looks like she's smiling, and they put that on the back of the DVD case next to picture of Marisa Tomei smiling. :shocked: It's not like it's a comedy, what gives with all the smiling?

Last edited:
Okay, my logic is, no nipple, no problem, but feel free to take this pic out if necessary Mods, you have my blessing, potentially NSFW

attachment.php

Wow, that's a great picture... that guys arms are really hairy tho lol. I saw ERW in 13 and loved her performance and have seen her in True Blood but haven't caught anything in between...​

Evan Rachel Wood & Chris Evans: Gucci Commercial!

Check out the official trailer for the new fragrance Gucci Guilty starring Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans.

The soundtrack was by Friendly Fires while the vid was helmed by director Frank Miller (Sin City).

The full version of this commercial will air during the 2010 MTV VMAs on September 12th. You can win tickets to the VMAs at GucciGuilty.com!

attachment.php

Attachments

• evan-rachel-wood-chris-evans-gucci-commercial.jpg
    evan-rachel-wood-chris-evans-gucci-commercial.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,101
Evan Rachel Wood hits the white carpet as she arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress wore an olive and chocolate brown animal print Gucci single sleeved cocktail dress to the event. She completed her look with a black Sting Ray cuff by Ivanka ***** Fine Jewelry and black suede over the knee boots.

Evan will be presenting the Best Professional category tonight along with debuting her new Gucci Guilty fragrance commercial costarring Chris Evans and directed by 300’s Frank Miller.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,061
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 1,683
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,108
  • e5.jpg
    e5.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 988
Evan Rachel Wood puts up the shaka sign as she hangs out backstage at the Slayer concert on Friday (October 8) at Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, New York.

The 23-year-old actress spent time backstage with Ayesha King, Slayer lead guitarist Jeff Hanneman and his wife, Kathryn!

Next up for the band is a show tomorrow (October 12) in Louisville, Kentucky, followed by one in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

FYI: Evan’s tattoo reading, “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream,” is from an Edgar Allan Poe poem entitled “A Dream Within A Dream”.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,098
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 935
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 911
  • e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,403
I love her and I think she's beautiful! I don't understand why some people hate her. Although I personally don't see what she see's in Brian Warner. I knew him in the early 90's before MM was discovered. Unless he's just super nice. He seemed to be back then.

Last edited:
I love this girl! She is really talented and beautiful too. Unfortunately, she and M. Manson called off their engagement and split in August. Who knows maybe this was really the end of them..?.. :shrugs:

Evan Rachel Wood poses at The Rocky Horror Picture Show 35th anniversary to benefit The Painted Turtle at The Wiltern on Thursday (October 28) in Los Angeles.

Glee stars Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison performed together and even shared a kiss on stage.

In Nylon magazine’s November 2010 issue, the 23-year-old actress shared about how Kate Winslet coaxed her into doing a nude scene. “I always had a rule that I was only going to do topless and never the whole package, I have to have some kind of mystery! But she then explained to me what a merkin was… (a pubic wig)”

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,036