The GIVENCHY waiting lounge... step on in!

So you got your goatskin from ****** at USD1495? You are right, their black color nightingale, either calf or goatskin sold very fast. I noticed, their goatskin in black sold faster than calf :P I love nightingale very much too, that's why i keep looking for the perfect leather. I have a pandora in goatskin, it's surprisingly soft and yet very durable. Any stain on it can be removed easily with wet tissue! I love Givenchy goatskin! Can't wait to see your new nightingale. Do upload the photo! I can only get mine in 3 weeks times i think.

Yes, I did order the 2nd Nightingale from ****** also. I looked all over the place, and Farfetch.com had the same bag at a substantial discount as well. But, Erica's cost was about US $100 less, so I went back to ******. (I ordered before the weekend sale, because she sells out of basic black Givenchy bags very quickly - I just knew that there would be a coupon right after I finalized my order! Can't complain though, it's already nearly 1/3 off US retail).

I do think that the goat skin will ultimately be more durable. I carried the navy calfskin Nightingale for nearly 3 weeks straight, including a few flights, and there isn't a scratch on it. With the smooth surface, though, I think it is naturally more susceptible to scratches. I have a goat skin Pandora (still pretty new), and it strikes me as indestructible.

I love that the Medium Nightingale works both as an everyday bag and is also sturdy enough to use as a travel/carry-on bag. Both the handles and the strap are extremely well supported. When I've got a flight, my carry-on purse usually weighs 15+ lbs, and I have absolutely no worries about damaging the Nightingale. It feels like it was designed to carry bricks!!

(Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow afternoon - can't wait!)

I ordered from ****** a green pepe medium pandora. With her coupon I paid 1095 and no tax. Super happy with it. Now she has new stocks. Medium pandora red and violet. Thinking of getting another one. What do u ladies think about having more than one pandas?

I ordered from ****** a green pepe medium pandora. With her coupon I paid 1095 and no tax. Super happy with it. Now she has new stocks. Medium pandora red and violet. Thinking of getting another one. What do u ladies think about having more than one pandas?

I think if you are worried about them being too similar getting Pandoras in different leathers and colors erases that issue. Since you already have a pepe leather getting a goatskin one would be perfect. I have a goatskin Pandora and I plan to get a pepe one next (either green or navy). I say go for the red!

Robyn Loraine said:
I think if you are worried about them being too similar getting Pandoras in different leathers and colors erases that issue. Since you already have a pepe leather getting a goatskin one would be perfect. I have a goatskin Pandora and I plan to get a pepe one next (either green or navy). I say go for the red!

Ooh.. The posts here makes me happier (as if I can't be happy enough) with my decsion to get my blue and orange pandoras. Robyn Loraine, you are so spot on--- my blue one is in sheepskin and the orange is goatskin! :smile:

for anyone who owns a beige goatskin pandora...have you noticed the color variations in the leather? i swear that the color looks mauve in some light and beige in others. either way...at $995 for the medium was a great buy. it was not until i had it in my possession that i feel in love. i just don't know how to describe the color. anyone else notice this in this color or any other color in the goatskin?

for anyone who owns a beige goatskin pandora...have you noticed the color variations in the leather? i swear that the color looks mauve in some light and beige in others. either way...at $995 for the medium was a great buy. it was not until i had it in my possession that i feel in love. i just don't know how to describe the color. anyone else notice this in this color or any other color in the goatskin?

not in mine, but i think any darker colored bags will be less "chameleon-like"

Waiting for my mini pandora in black!!!! It's my first Givenchy, I've usually been drawn to Balenciaga & LV. I was ready for a change and FELL IN LOVE with the mini pandora! Can't wait to get it!!!

Seems like a lot have ordered a pandora :smile:

I prefer the nightingale as my first givenchy so I ordered a medium light griege nightingale in grained goatskin leather with silver hardware!!! :biggrin: Can't wait to get it this weekend!

Attachments

• Givenchy_Nightingale_Beige.png
    Givenchy_Nightingale_Beige.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 1,666
^ ^ ^ That looks so pretty! Please take some action photos when your new Nightingale arrives. I can't recall having seen any in that color yet. It will look so crisp against the silver tone hardware.

Seriously, this is my last bag for a looooooong time.

I love my Nightingales! They are both durable and have worn exceptionally well, but the goat skin bag just feels more substantial than lamb. I'm not going to test this theory... but it feels basically indestructible.

So I ordered a dark brown calf skin "lizard effect" (vs. pebbled) medium Nightingale. The leather looks to be just as dense as my goat bag. It has gold-tone hardware, and I think it will go with almost everything in my closet. (Just like my other Nightingales - so why exactly do I need a third?)

Hopefully DHL will deliver this week:

carrying.jpg

006_91c70738-d1d3-473f-8985-231672fd734f.jpg

006_475e526c-0fcd-4f90-a8e9-8b876fde81ae.jpg

My BF ordered my first Givenchy today for Christmas! I am so, so, so excited! I am so in love with this Antigona; I can't wait to see it! :woohoo:

I also love your Nightingale! Hope you get it soon!

Attachments

• BGV18EB_mx.jpg
    BGV18EB_mx.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 745