The Flavor of Love

Okay, now I'm out of the closet...I admit, I watch "Flavor of Love" religiously. My boys tease me by hanging cardboard clocks around their necks, calling me "Baby Girl" and telling me that I know what time it is...

:roflmfao:

how old are they? if they still do chores, the next time they tell you if you know what time it is, tell them "it's time to do your chores!"

all jokes aside, your boys are hilarious and you're an awesome mom!!

:roflmfao:

how old are they? if they still do chores, the next time they tell you if you know what time it is, tell them "it's time to do your chores!"

all jokes aside, your boys are hilarious and you're an awesome mom!!

Jen-

I am ashamed to say that my boys are actually too old to be acting so goofy - they are 16 and 19! I'm from a family of girls, but after two boys of my own plus two now grown stepsons I've learned that boys are definitely different! You just have to learn to go with the flow!

My oldest is a college student who works part-time at Dick's Sporting Goods close to my house...he stopped by after work yesterday still in his uniform, including the large laminated nametag around his neck. He turned it over to show me that he had drawn a huge clock on the back, and said he wears it that way when the "mean manager" isn't working!

BTW - Meant to ask...

Does anyone know who the father of Deelishus' (London Charles) little girl Jasmine is?

In the finale espisode when New York accused her of being a "money grubber", Deelishus snaps back "Do you know who my daughter's father is? ", and then makes some kind of statement about how much money he has...

Just wondered if anyone knows - I'm kind of curious!

I think that Deelishus was the fakest one in the whole house! I wasn't fond of NY and Krazy was just stupid because if she had played her cards right she could of been the winner. Anyway, anyone is better w/out Flav in my opinion! lol

Jen-

I am ashamed to say that my boys are actually too old to be acting so goofy - they are 16 and 19! I'm from a family of girls, but after two boys of my own plus two now grown stepsons I've learned that boys are definitely different! You just have to learn to go with the flow!

My oldest is a college student who works part-time at Dick's Sporting Goods close to my house...he stopped by after work yesterday still in his uniform, including the large laminated nametag around his neck. He turned it over to show me that he had drawn a huge clock on the back, and said he wears it that way when the "mean manager" isn't working!

Aww why are you ashamed?! I think that's awesome how they have such a strong connection with you that they can joke around like that... someday I want kids like that!

Your oldest sounds like such a great guy!! Great sense of humor!

I'm also curious as to who the father of Jasmine is.

btw, I'm going to assume things didn't work out with Deelishus because Flav is first introduced to Jasmine on the reunion show (I saw it from the clip). Oh yea, I cant wait to see the reunion!!

no flavor of love this sunday?
anyway, Flav reminds me of an oily/ greasy monkey (no offense to monkeys) LOL
sorryyy but he does!! the show is so trashy its my embarassed/ guilty pleasure on TV
the DH always shakes his head when I watch it esp reruns..hehe LOL

I am pumped for the reunion show!! I thought deelishus was as real as one can get when one is trying to win over a nutjob with lots of money ( although he does seem like a nice guy) I think she is gorgeous too BTW.

I saw him yesterday at the new Downtown San Francisco Westfield mall. Only saw him for a couple of seconds because there was too many people crowding around him. He looks even uglier in person.