***The EQUESTRIAN Club***

Yes, keep this thread going , I love looking at everyone’s horses and reading about riding experiences and so on. Congratulations to those of you who have completed a successful show season or are just learning to ride.

Our horses spend their time ornamenting our pastures, lol. Over the past few years we’ve had some minor medical issues—mild colic, hoof abscess—but overall they are “easy keepers”, thank goodness. Fascinating and beautiful creatures! IMG_5522.jpg

Yes, keep this thread going , I love looking at everyone’s horses and reading about riding experiences and so on. Congratulations to those of you who have completed a successful show season or are just learning to ride.

Our horses spend their time ornamenting our pastures, lol. Over the past few years we’ve had some minor medical issues—mild colic, hoof abscess—but overall they are “easy keepers”, thank goodness. Fascinating and beautiful creatures! View attachment 4188886
Awww I love your herd!! Thanks for sharing!

My beloved mare (In my avatar pic) passed away last October. I have been mourning her ever since. I have purchased two other mares, one a young horse to bring up as my dressage mount, and one 12 year old for my son to progress in his dressage adventure. We love them dearly, and are looking forward to showing them both next season together.

Attachments

• B8bA+CkVSumUxq6RmjO7hA.jpg
    B8bA+CkVSumUxq6RmjO7hA.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 70
  • hcY5yLDuRcmOMW6gj9Mofw.jpg
    hcY5yLDuRcmOMW6gj9Mofw.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 70
My beloved mare (In my avatar pic) passed away last October. I have been mourning her ever since. I have purchased two other mares, one a young horse to bring up as my dressage mount, and one 12 year old for my son to progress in his dressage adventure. We love them dearly, and are looking forward to showing them both next season together.

That dapple Gray is EVERYTHING! [emoji173]️ So beautiful!

Reactions: Needanotherbag