The eBay Fairy Lives on my Shoulder - and a Question

WOOHOO... that is a fab deal!

I saw a Clay Ali at the outlets last week, but I hadn't seen another and that bag looked pretty abused (scratch-wise) but it was nice!

Well I know it's beat up, but I hear that the scratches blend in after a while. Besides, I'm not the most "polished" person in the world, so my bags shouldn't look perfect either! :upsidedown:

I really debated about getting the Clay shoulder flap when it deleted from our store but the bags on the floor were SO beat up. I tried to think of some way to fix it but nothing that I used in the store would even touch the scratches. I've had a lot of luck with my british tan and some other bags I have, being able to get out scratches or other marks but that clay showed every little scratch and it wouldn't rub off or get lighter with moisturizer. I finally passed because I couldn't deal with the way it would look eventually or how very careful I would have to be with it.

Well, since you got such a great deal it might be a lot easier to deal with the marks than if you paid full price! I didn't ever take any of it home to see if something else would work on it and I was afraid to try too much on the bags at the store since they didn't belong to me.

I am just wondering if these bags start to patina like many others do...well, I got for only 34% of the retail price, so no big deal if it's scratched. I'm hard on my bags anyways!