The Dream Bag That Got Away....Caught It!

Hi Rainbow--this bag is style 10332. It's actually not very heavy at all, and all the colors are gorgeous. I saw the parchment/saddle version and it is amazing (and I don't own a single white bag). It's more of a bone color and has a fantastic orange lining.
The pictures on the website just don't do it justice.
Thank you. I do not own a satchel, but I do know it might be hard to get used to. I am wanting a chocolate solid brown leather that is light. I do own the chocolate signature one, the legacy 10338 you got and it is a beauty. I love it. But, chocolate leather. Yummy. I had liked the bleeker shopper also , but that probably is a much heavier leather. Satchels are very in this season. Good luck with it!!! Very beautiful bag and gorgeous pink lining !!!:yahoo:

Love the pink lining! Doesn't it just make you happy to look inside?

It really does! I think Coach does a great job with creating gorgeous linings in their bags--I actually take that into consideration when buying a bag...

Thank you for all your kind wishes.. I really love this bag and can't wait to use it.

I know it's hard to tell with the pics but the lining is a kind of deep lilac purple, and it is SOOO gorgeous against the mahogany leather.

If anyone has been looking for a carryall, this is the style I'd recommend!