The Dove Has Landed!!!!

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
She's arrived!!:yahoo: :nuts:

My new Dove paddy - the tag says mousse, so i am assuming that Dove and Mousse are one and the same...?

I love my new bag...although she's a little stiff, i'm sure with a bit of gentle exercise she'll soon wear in!;)

**PICS TO FOLLOW SOON**

Congrats Chicky on the new bag!! I ordered the same one. It should be here tomorrow.

I'm really curious about the color. Now that the mystery has been solved and we know that Dove actually is Mousse, can someone clarify for me: is mousse more a gray/blue color, or a gray/green color???

Thanks all!!!:love: :flowers:

It's definitely grey with a hint of green, but as far as i can tell, you can only see the green when you hold it up to the light - it's a really subtle green tinge.

IRL the bag is darker than the NAP pics too.:yes:

Congrats Chicky! :flowers: Mousse/dove is a perfect neutral, isn't it? :girlsigh: I love the combination of the mousse colour and creamy stitching + silver hardware:love: cannot wait to see pictures!

Hehe men dont understand that much about bags (but I must agree whiskey is stunning!) :P
My bf hated my first paddy when I got, he didn't like the colour but now when he sees it he's like "oh that one is very beautiful, I remember when you got it" :roflmfao:

^lol - and we think they don't remember!;)

That's why there's no point me hiding any in the closet under the pretence of 'OH i've had this one for like, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages love':angel: :lol:

Thanks Jacqueline!
I'm waiting on a very kind lady to watermark the pics for me:love: :flowers:

First of all, THANKS to Audrey for kindly watermarking my pictures - what a star!:love: :flowers:

Here goes!;)

Attachments

• netaporterbox.jpg
    netaporterbox.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 179
  • dovepaddycloseup.jpg
    dovepaddycloseup.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 421
  • dovepaddyanddustbag.jpg
    dovepaddyanddustbag.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 300
P.S I would say that the colour is closest to the second pic - although nothing compares to seeing it IRL, of course!

Thanks to you all for your kind comments!:love: :flowers: