The Dior Gaucho!

Just got back from Dior at South Coast Plaza. Saw the white one. I personally was very disappointed with the color. It is a very dusty, grayish, white. If any of you girls still want it, it is right on display so i believe they are aailable. Both the large and the medium. I am going back later this evening as I have the brown one on hold for me. The style is adorable and you could get so much use out of it... i just think maybe the other colors would be better. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the brown one. Haven't seen it yet.

No one talks about the tote, well except for Addicted... :smile: Does anyone know if the tote is part of the reference of "medium" and "large" that everyone keeps mentioning?

Pocket--did you see the tote?

I got the Gaucho bags today!!! :nuts:
So the lady at Dior sent me both and at the first glance and with no hesitation, I can say the double one is just awesome! So I'll be returning the sigle one and keep the double. I'll take a picture of both side to side later today.
As for the color, I really love it! It's what I thought it would be, a worn off-white wash color, very unique! And compliments the antique silver hardwares perfectly :love: :love: :love: I think it looks good with anything; compared with, say, bright white or true white.

And I probably should make a clarification too. Apparently, the single one comes in large and medium, so I'm thinking the $1295 one that most people are talking about may be the medium Gaucho single. Because the Gaucho single that I received is exactly the same size (length&width) as the double, and it's $1395.
That being said, I'm wondering if they make the medium Gaucho double too?? :weird:

Star3777: I don't know what to tell you except that the bag is simply "WOW"! I really like it a lot!! And also, if the size of the bag is important to you, you probably may want to call your Dior SA and ask if the one you ordered is large double or (if) medium double, since yours and mine have a difference of $200, which is kind of weird. Just in case, the size of the large double is 15"x10" (measuring the widest parts of the bag) I hope that helps :smile:

So since no one talks about the tote--I called the Dior in SCP. They told me that the handbag style (i.e. tote)--no shoulder strap--goes for $1995. The "cheapest" one that's $1350 has a shoulder strap and is a "single" saddle. They have the shoulder styles in, but no totes. They might get them next week...

The tote is really attractive to me, but $2k for a purse is a lot. AND I am on the waiting list for the Fendi B Bag... What do you guys think? Gaucho vs. B Bag? I think the Gaucho is way more laid back and casual. Whereas I think you could actually dress down the B Bag...

Pictures. I'm not a good photo taker though :cry:
Again, the lighting in the room is not as good since I just took the pics a few minutes ago, and it's evening. So the color is not as accurate...
I didn't want to take the paper off the Gaucho single because I'm returning it. But you can get an idea comparing the two, and also Riotstar also had some pictures up earlier in this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_22122.jpg
    IMG_22122.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_22120.jpg
    IMG_22120.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 148
I would love to see the bag open and the inside of the bag. I can only find pics of the outside. Is there more than one compartment? Pockets inside? Got to know!!!!

edsbgrl said:
I would love to see the bag open and the inside of the bag. I can only find pics of the outside. Is there more than one compartment? Pockets inside? Got to know!!!!

hmm I don't know why the other 2 pics didn't show up. I upload again...

Attachments

• IMG_22121.jpg
    IMG_22121.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_22123.jpg
    IMG_22123.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 134
pseub said:
I like the single version better, actually. Also am liking that brown.

Both are nice. At first I loved the single that Riotstar took the pictures of. It's just, the single one sags down in the middle even without holding anything inside, probably due to its size in length.