The Dentelle Club

I am on the waiting list for the speedy in gold and also the BH.

I saw the speedy on ebay today and questioned the seller about the date code. She said the code is SP0087. It looked like an 8 in the photos, but I thought maybe I was mis-seeing what was actually a 3. Not the case according to the seller.

Just wondering for those of you who have already gotten their bags and wallets if your date code is similar?

This is March, not August. Does that seem a little weird to you guys? I'm no Dentelle or date code expert but that seems odd.

The only bag I have gotten straight off the waitlist was the Cerises speedy, and I got it the beginning of March 2005, and the date code was SP0025. I saw some with a SP0015 also around that time and there were other date codes for the Cerises line that were later.

I've never seen a LV personally that is post-dated like a bad check? lol

Here's the auction:
eBay: BNWT 100% AUTH. Louis Vuitton SPEEDY DENTELLE. Only one (item 290092769885 end time Mar-20-07 14:24:41 PDT)

cce5_3.jpg

d2cc_3.jpg

I love the look of the speedy, regardless! The Dentelle is absolutely gorgeous!

Well nevermind, I think I've answered my own question on ebay.
There are Kirstens in silver dated VI0057, VI0077, TH0067.
Pochette wallet in silver MI0047.

So I guess the post dating thing is normal. You guys were probably about to tell me that too tho! Sorry for the last post. lol

I cant believe people are charging almost 3k for the speedy bags. I see two listed now as of 5am EST.

Just got my pochette wallet this weekend, no pics yet! Ordered gold, but received silver, am not returning though... love it! Will be fab in new white epi noe (all that talk of noes last week),,haha, gorgeous dentelle, LOVE that gold speedy!

I love all of them ladies! Those wallets are just spectacular. I haven't gotten the call for my Dentelle Speedy yet, but hopefully, I'll have a great pict for this club soon.