The cute ALMA BB club!

My Alma BB arrived today but one side looks 'collapsed' on one side. I'm sure I saw something about this on a thread but didn't take much notice. I'm gutted as I think it looks awful.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.JPG
    IMG_1110.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,755
Reactions: Sandra.AT
My Alma BB arrived today but one side looks 'collapsed' on one side. I'm sure I saw something about this on a thread but didn't take much notice. I'm gutted as I think it looks awful.

If you bought this new then you should be able to exchange it if you're not happy. Otherwise, try stuffing and leaving it for a few days, it should go back to its original shape. I always store my bags stuffed so this doesn't happen.

Reactions: Fifitrix

There's nothing wrong with your bag. You'll find the canvas will move and flex as you carry the bag, and depending on what's inside. The only way it will look perfect is to stuff it with tissue and set it on a shelf, and that would be no fun at all.

Reactions: Fifitrix