The Curtain Call

Any updates?

Yes! I did finally get an e-mail response from Oana. She apologized for a technical problem (unspecified) at the factory, said my replacement bag has been made and that it will be in the next shipment. I don't have a date but I'll be checking in with her at least once a week until I receive it.

Got my replacement bag!!! All seems right so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Unfortunately I can't carry the bag yet because of shoulder tendinitis that I hope improves soon. Until then, I'm under orders to carry only minimal loads -- even on the good arm.

Got my replacement bag!!! All seems right so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Unfortunately I can't carry the bag yet because of shoulder tendinitis that I hope improves soon. Until then, I'm under orders to carry only minimal loads -- even on the good arm.
I'm glad you got your replacement! Which bag did you get replaced? I can't keep track of all the HH issues lately.

fabae said:
Well now, take a gander at that. That's just a kick in the old pants, ain't it? I hadn't even used the zipper yet.

You're not going to believe this (well, actually, you might...) but the exact same 'kick in the pants' happened to me, inside my 2nd Corc. The one they had to replace due to a faulty exterior zipper. The zipper on this interior pocket had been used maybe 5 times. Snap. Gone.

I am incredulous.

Do you think they have a 'zipper problem' at HH???

Yikes, you guys are scaring me. I'm gonna be done with HH again some more if after waiting for a bag for months I have to send it back because they use cheap zippers that break when you look at them.

You're not going to believe this (well, actually, you might...) but the exact same 'kick in the pants' happened to me, inside my 2nd Corc. The one they had to replace due to a faulty exterior zipper. The zipper on this interior pocket had been used maybe 5 times. Snap. Gone.

I am incredulous.

Do you think they have a 'zipper problem' at HH???

They have more than a zipper problem!! :lol:
Except that it's really not funny.