The Cupid Bag

^^Not sure, but the picture posted in the new bags at LB thread looks like it might be adjustable. If you look closely at the strap, it looks doubled up, so I think it might be adjustable for cross body. I hope so.

i only saw the pic of navy and possibly fall'11 raspberry ... is there more pics of cupid in other colors floating around somewhere? i'm interested in the black, teal and lavender especially :nuts:

Has anyone noticed that the cupid picture shown on stefanibags.com has a missing stud? Now I am worried that the studs will fall off the cupid if I ever decide to get one. :sad:

Has anyone noticed that the cupid picture shown on stefanibags.com has a missing stud? Now I am worried that the studs will fall off the cupid if I ever decide to get one. :sad:

My eye goes to that "hole" every time. LOL
It looks like the studs actually push thru holes in the leather along the front of the bag. Maybe they purposely left this stud undone so that we would notice this feature. :shrugs:

I was going to order the lavender, but I already preordered the lavender matinee. Now I am thinking about the taupe or grey. Or maybe I should wait and see what happens with fall colors....

^ Same here. I'm not crazy about the current colors at the moment. I'm also waiting for the dark red/raspberry Cupid that was seen in the F/W Runway show pics awhile back. I know Caitlin said the color might not come true, but there's always hope. I'm still on the fence about this style though, so I'm going to wait for reveals before I decide to bite the bullet on it this Fall.

I also preordered the Lavender Matinee, so I won't jump into the Cupid version. but I'm sure this bag in this leather is going to be so pretty. Hopefully one of the tpfers here preordered it so we can see reveals. I can't wait. =)

It's a small picture, but I found this pic of the Navy Cupid on the bottom of LunaBoston's homepage...

x24gfd.jpg