The Crazy Cara Club...

Got it one month ago. Love it!

picture.php

Ahhh beautiful!

Hi ladies loving all the pics of your beautiful Cara's [emoji7][emoji7]
I've got a mini Cara in steel blue which I absolutely love but I keep reading about how delicate the quilted leather is. I'm worried about scuffing her up.
I was just wondering how those with the quilted bags are finding them now they've used them for a while? I've managed to catch the top of the flap with my finger nails a few times when grabbing the top handles but these have nearly disappeared with Collonil leather gel.
Thanks in advance for any advice [emoji4]

Hi ladies loving all the pics of your beautiful Cara's [emoji7][emoji7]
I've got a mini Cara in steel blue which I absolutely love but I keep reading about how delicate the quilted leather is. I'm worried about scuffing her up.
I was just wondering how those with the quilted bags are finding them now they've used them for a while? I've managed to catch the top of the flap with my finger nails a few times when grabbing the top handles but these have nearly disappeared with Collonil leather gel.
Thanks in advance for any advice [emoji4]

I've had the quilted Nappa for a while and she is gorgeous - so much so I indulged and bought the fiery spritz. The leather is fine and no scratches or marks. I love the Cara- missed out on the large indigo quilted. Need to get that one to add to my collection [emoji7]

I've had the quilted Nappa for a while and she is gorgeous - so much so I indulged and bought the fiery spritz. The leather is fine and no scratches or marks. I love the Cara- missed out on the large indigo quilted. Need to get that one to add to my collection [emoji7]

Ooh thanks that's good to know! I was worrying that maybe it wasn't the type of leather to withstand the test of time so it's nice to be reassured.
I love the fiery spritz colour - I've got a mini lily in neon blue and I love how bright it is.
I'm now desperate for another mini Cara in oxblood but that definitely won't be happening any time soon. Good luck with your search for a large quilted in indigo [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]