the Courier: Pop or Dark Neutral??

addicted: You think it'd be too big for us?? I know, you didn't answer my Courier dilemma!!!:P The Violet Courier looks fantastic on cityoflight, but I have an Eggplant WE, so I'd like to avoid that one.

cracker: Your pics of Plomb Courier actually confirmed that I NEED one!:P Just like you convinced me that I NEED a PT...:rolleyes:
I just really don't know what to do! Plomb or EB.....Perhaps Plomb would be easier to take care of, and perhaps EB in other style like Work or PT would be less high maintenance?

ha ha! I'm glad to hear my bags are an influence. The plomb I definitely don't worry about banging it around and it has sublime leather. Plus it goes with everything. I think the EB would look fantastic in a PT. Would you do RH or SGH (GGH) if you go that route?

I'd love to get the PT in EB with SGH but I already have two GH PT's so it's between the Slim SGH or a Courier. I'm leaning toward the Slim just because I don't think I'll need two Couriers. I don't know, I can't decide. I just imagine all that smooshy pillowy blue leather and then I keep coming back to the Courier.:heart:

ha ha! I'm glad to hear my bags are an influence. The plomb I definitely don't worry about banging it around and it has sublime leather. Plus it goes with everything. I think the EB would look fantastic in a PT. Would you do RH or SGH (GGH) if you go that route?

I'd love to get the PT in EB with SGH but I already have two GH PT's so it's between the Slim SGH or a Courier. I'm leaning toward the Slim just because I don't think I'll need two Couriers. I don't know, I can't decide. I just imagine all that smooshy pillowy blue leather and then I keep coming back to the Courier.:heart:

I know, I love your Plomb Courier, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to find one, considering how tough it is to locate a Courier!!!:sad:

Well, for EB, I'm trying to narrow my choice from Work, PT, and Courier:P
Work is my favorite style, but I have the Teal(and I have a lot of Works, though I use them the most).

I love the look of PT with GH, but the weight is what puts me off, so I'd go with RH. The hardware seems to be a little lost in that longish shape, though.

So at the moment, I'm trying to decide first what color I want for the Courier, then I'm thinking to decided on what style I want in EB. :wlae:

What do you think??

I LOVE the courier!!! It's such a slouchy bag with lots of leather to love! I'd go for a darker color b/c a bright color will be screaming loud on such a large bag.

The courier is in my wishlist too! i think that a big bag as the courier would be better in a darker colour, i'd like it in violet, or a blue or in Plomb as Cracker said

When I lived in Paris I saw a girl wearing a caramel Courrier and it was just sublime. Not at all flashy, but still a neutral and not a dark color. Vert thyme could be similar.
Why not look for a color in that range?

it is a pretty big bag and because of your height, i would go for a more neutral color. unless, you want that pop color where you can be spotted a mile away. good luck in your decision. i would love one in plomb or ink myself.

Thanks so much for your advice and comments, everyone:girlsigh:I'm so indecisive, Keep 'em coming!!!

Hummm, I'm now more leaning towards a dark neutral. I think you guys are right, with my height, a dark neutral would be a better solution.

What color, though?? As danae suggested, a caramel one would be absolutely drool-worthy, or Sienna, Plomb, or even Sage??? Aaaarghh!!!

i would vote for a caramel.

i have a rouge vif courier which i adore but i also tend to carry a lot in it (laptop, camera etc.), which often makes it look like a misshapen red sack from a distance. i think there's just something very elegant about caramel - and paired with such a large formless bag like the courier, the combination could be really lovely.

urm. won't a mastic look more like gunnysack? don't mistake, i happen to love such shades as caramel, camel, cognac, etc.

small159671_d940t_9621_01.jpg