The Complete Fall 2007 Color and Style Reference

incoral, is there any chance that you can get us a picture of the FW 07 color swatches? The pic that ****** and ateliernaff have isn't really that clear. Since you've seen the swatches yourself, I'm assuming that they're available to be seen...

LOL! looks like you beat me to it.

Now that you said what the collection colors are, it makes perfect sense that the first swatch board we saw had the three colors missing...since it was just a pre-collection swatches

I have GOT to see these swatches IRL. I'm quite curious about Dark Olive and Pine...like I need to add to my Sapin and Emerald, right?!

I was hoping to go to NY at the end of this month, but it looks like it'll have to be in June...

Ok, after seeing these pics of the Jaune swatch, I am really chomping at the bit for the Main Collection again!!!!

:drool:

Okay, to the best of my ability, here is a color chart that compiles the few pics we have of coming bags/colors. I'd like to keep this thread as a master list where we can post any new information/pics as they come. In the spirit of keeping this thread as a reference, it would be helpful to keep comments limited to additional information regarding colors, styles, sizing of styles, prices, etc. I hope you guys find it helpful!
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I believe that the collection colors are the following:

PINE, GRAPE, CINNAMON, MARIGOLD, and MASTIC

It's possible that these 5 colors will come in MUCH later than the PRE-COLLECTION COLORS. So think of these colors as AQUAMARINE, SANDSTONE, PERIWINKLE, and ANTHRACITE (remember how long you waited? and you think that seemed like forever)

Pre-collection deliveries are expected to be the 1st week of June.

Hello there,

What do you mean by much later? I want to see the marigold soon! Thank you!

Thanks circoit for all these information. For the size of the step, i've tried it on at the Balenciaga shop, it's about the same size as the city model, the model looks like the brief but has a large bottom. i tried the violet color on, very nice, fits the shoulder perfectly, more comfortable than the city and the volume inside is great. They told me there'll be a black step coming soon. only two colors for this model for now.:woohoo:

Thanks circoit for all these information. For the size of the step, i've tried it on at the Balenciaga shop, it's about the same size as the city model, the model looks like the brief but has a large bottom. i tried the violet color on, very nice, fits the shoulder perfectly, more comfortable than the city and the volume inside is great. They told me there'll be a black step coming soon. only two colors for this model for now.:woohoo: the texture of the leather is marvelous!