the company you keep

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
anyone watching this new ABC show with milo ventimiglia? I feel like this is a genre I like but watching the pilot I wasn't all that impressed. Milo is playing more of a sexy guy as compared to his character on This Is Us. I don't know if I'll watch again.

I watched three episodes, then deleted the remaining episodes left on my DVR. I liked the leads and supporting characters enough. But, I guess the heist of the week premise, plus the will they figure out the other's cover is not enough to keep my interest.

When did Tony Shalhoub join the show??? I may have to start watching this show for him….I read they are making a Monk movie!!!
He joined or guest starred in episode 9.

A Monk movie?!? That would be awesome.

I liked the chemistry between Milo’s family dynamics and with the co-star. I liked the show but with the writers strike I’m not holding out hope it will be renewed.

Reactions: thundercloud
probably cancelled because it wasn't that good. the one new network show I liked - East NY - was cancelled. article said network decided to choose between that show and SWAT and fans pressured them not to cancel SWAT

probably cancelled because it wasn't that good. the one new network show I liked - East NY - was cancelled. article said network decided to choose between that show and SWAT and fans pressured them not to cancel SWAT
It’s possible East NY might get picked up by a different network if enough people complain like they did with Magnum PI..

Reactions: sdkitty
I like SWAT. I only watched one episode of East NY. I didn't like it. I liked the Company you Keep. It wasn't my favorite but I liked it.