~The classic drawstring Noé Club~

Has anyone seen the newest Noe BB that came out? It has feet. I understand why since it has all that vachetta at the bottom, but not sure how I feel about it. I'm looking to add a Petit Noe and I'm not sure if I should buy preloved without or new with feet. Thoughts anyone?

Has anyone seen the newest Noe BB that came out? It has feet. I understand why since it has all that vachetta at the bottom, but not sure how I feel about it. I'm looking to add a Petit Noe and I'm not sure if I should buy preloved without or new with feet. Thoughts anyone?
It’s funny that you said that. I recently bought one of the last Noe BB’s in the US because it had been pulled from the site and I was bummed I hadn’t bit the bullet. Then after I got mine, it came back, was more expensive and I noticed that the description said that it had feet. I haven’t seen photos (the site still doesn’t have them), but I’m with you and not sure how it’d feel about. I love the naked vachetta bottom of my OG Noe, even though it’s a lot to baby sometimes. Do you have photos??

Reactions: A3G❤️
I love my noe BB! I'm glad you got one of the last ones without feet. Lvxval posted this pic a week ago and that's how I knew about it. Not sure why the website wouldn't show pics. And I'm with you, I like the naked vachetta on the bottom, and for some reason I think the feet would make it look more "stuffy" than I'd like. I do see the functionality of it though, so IDK...

Attachments

• IMG_9A1C667B4725-1.jpeg
    IMG_9A1C667B4725-1.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: merc_g
I love my noe BB! I'm glad you got one of the last ones without feet. Lvxval posted this pic a week ago and that's how I knew about it. Not sure why the website wouldn't show pics. And I'm with you, I like the naked vachetta on the bottom, and for some reason I think the feet would make it look more "stuffy" than I'd like. I do see the functionality of it though, so IDK...
That’s my thinking, too…the functionality is good. Although I don’t completely love the look, I am contemplating a return for this version. I just don’t want my SA’s hard work going unrewarded. Ugh!

That’s my thinking, too…the functionality is good. Although I don’t completely love the look, I am contemplating a return for this version. I just don’t want my SA’s hard work going unrewarded. Ugh!
You already know this, but your SA will understand. It's too expensive of a bag for you to not be 100% happy with it. I honestly just don't know if I like it better. I'm leaning towards no (I don't usually put my bags on the floor anyway), but just wanted to hear what everyone else thought 🤷🏽‍♀️

You already know this, but your SA will understand. It's too expensive of a bag for you to not be 100% happy with it. I honestly just don't know if I like it better. I'm leaning towards no (I don't usually put my bags on the floor anyway), but just wanted to hear what everyone else thought 🤷🏽‍♀️
I honestly like it better without, but see the practicality in it. Like you, I never put my bags on the ground, but it would be nice to not have to worry about setting it on a bench or table and not have to worry about it as much as I do with my OG Noe. Decisions, decisions….I only have a couple days to decide, but I’m leaning toward just keeping the one I have. It’s kinda special to me anyway, since it was one of the last two in the US.

Reactions: A3G❤️
I honestly like it better without, but see the practicality in it. Like you, I never put my bags on the ground, but it would be nice to not have to worry about setting it on a bench or table and not have to worry about it as much as I do with my OG Noe. Decisions, decisions….I only have a couple days to decide, but I’m leaning toward just keeping the one I have. It’s kinda special to me anyway, since it was one of the last two in the US.
I see reasons for both 😩... but I just don't like the feet. There, I said it, LOL.

I have the older version without feet and I don't know but it looks kinda weird to me with the feet, JMO. I usually wear my noe bb crossbody so no need to put on floor.
I agree, it just looks weird. It's practical and all but not crazy about how it looks. I also wonder how the bottom of the bag is affected over time. I just like how the bottom looks by itself (even if I do have to baby the bottom a little bit).

Reactions: rosewang924
I see reasons for both 😩... but I just don't like the feet. There, I said it, LOL.
ok, you’ve convinced me! Spraying with Apple Guard and officially calling it “mine”!
Also…to your point about how it will affect the bottom. I actually noticed in lvxval’s IG post that the bottom already had rippling in the corner where one of the feet are, which had me concerned, as well. Seems we are on the same wavelength with our thinking!

ok, you’ve convinced me! Spraying with Apple Guard and officially calling it “mine”!
Also…to your point about how it will affect the bottom. I actually noticed in lvxval’s IG post that the bottom already had rippling in the corner where one of the feet are, which had me concerned, as well. Seems we are on the same wavelength with our thinking!
Yes!! Do it! And enjoy your bag for all it's worth 😄. And yes, I saw that too! I think now that they're only made with the feet people will be looking for the previous style. I'm happy to have and keep mine 🙌🏽

Reactions: rosewang924
Hi everyone. I have been planning on getting a regular Noe very soon so occasionally I check the web site and today I was shocked at a price drop for the regular Noe. Why is this happening? The monogram Noe has gone down in price from $1,960 to $1,840! Does anyone know what’s happening?! I’m puzzled.

Hi everyone. I have been planning on getting a regular Noe very soon so occasionally I check the web site and today I was shocked at a price drop for the regular Noe. Why is this happening? The monogram Noe has gone down in price from $1,960 to $1,840! Does anyone know what’s happening?! I’m puzzled.
I noticed this too! The damier azure is more expensive and doesn’t have the feet in the description so I’m not sure what is going on.

Reactions: NEW2THIS