The Chevron is here *pics*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I *love* the clasp on this bag but the leather is very soft and delicate. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

This is the bag they had on the NM Chanel Invite for Fall. I saw it in June at the spring show and that was actually the only bag I liked. It is now completely sold out. Not sure if that is good or bad. I always like the out of the ordinary CC bags - not the IT bags.

Size is approx: 9 1/2 x 5 x 2 1/4

Thoughts: Trendy, classy, classic? Keeper or Returner?

BTW: I've nicknamed this The Chevron bag. Not sure if it has a real name or what. I guess I could check on the box - LOL!

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

I love the clasp too ! So classy and elegant. The whole bag is so unique and interesting. It looks amazing! I never saw that before, Love it!

Haha love your nickname. :smile:

The clasp kills me! i finally saw the astrakhan flap today IRL and i definitely prefer your chevron bag to it. yowza you have a cool looking bag.

Gorgeous Bag. If u r hard on your bags think twice if u decide to keep it. I am hard on mine and don't like the feeling of having to worry about it when I use it. But otherwise it is a keeper. It is stunning, congrats:tup:.