The Chevron is here *pics*

1. I *love* the clasp on this bag but the leather is very soft and delicate. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

This is the bag they had on the NM Chanel Invite for Fall. I saw it in June at the spring show and that was actually the only bag I liked. It is now completely sold out. Not sure if that is good or bad. I always like the out of the ordinary CC bags - not the IT bags.

Size is approx: 9 1/2 x 5 x 2 1/4

Thoughts: Trendy, classy, classic? Keeper or Returner?

BTW: I've nicknamed this The Chevron bag. Not sure if it has a real name or what. I guess I could check on the box - LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wowza! That is a keeper! And very classy! It's beautiful and elegant.

3. Keeper! BTW I had the pleasure of watching your avatar the other night since she is the star of the new musical Young Frankenstein.

4. OMG if that was jumbo I would be searching and searching. Keeper!!!!!!!

5. I love the clasp too ! So classy and elegant. The whole bag is so unique and interesting. It looks amazing! I never saw that before, Love it!

Haha love your nickname. :smile:

6. Oh my god you better keep that bag, it is stunning! The clasp is so beautiful and detailed and the "chevron" pattern of the leather is gorgeous...it looks so soft. Love it!

7. I have to be the dissenter here. I love the clasp, but not crazy about the chevron pattern.

8. The clasp kills me! i finally saw the astrakhan flap today IRL and i definitely prefer your chevron bag to it. yowza you have a cool looking bag.

9. Beautiful. I also love that clasp. Very unique.

It has a BV flavor to it.

10. I like it alot. The "Chevron" style leather is beautiful and I love the clasp.

11. Gorgeous Bag. If u r hard on your bags think twice if u decide to keep it. I am hard on mine and don't like the feeling of having to worry about it when I use it. But otherwise it is a keeper. It is stunning, congrats:tup:.

12. i think this is definitely a keeper, it's very unique and the clasp is gorgeous!!

13. That bag is stunning!!! I love it - a keeper!!!

14. I should go find your collection because I feel exactly the same way :smile: But the bag is really very interesting and unique - I bet the leather is amazing to touch. LOVE the closure detail. Congrats!!

15. Wow I love it! Definitely a keeper for me, I must keep a look out for it at my store.