~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

Having a Boy day :smile:
566ddd08c3cb37fa120c902e14cc0175.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using PurseForum mobile app
This is the perfect shade of grey!! What season was it from?

These 2 bags on sale on eBay by seller @shop-under" in Canada for 4.9k USA each. They are boy caviar 1 in chevron and 1 in quilting, both in light gold hardware, serial number start with 21.
Could any expert here tell me I f these model have ever came out ????
As far as I know caviar chevron only came in silver RHW, and caviar quilting came in RHW.
Thanks.
I would stay far away from these bags....

Reactions: Arlene619
Here is my brand new black lambskin small boy with brushed gold hardware! :smile:

In 2014 I had bought this bag in Calfskin and I wound up not keeping it. I have been bothered by my decision to let it go ever since then, but at that time it was the right thing to do because I was just too confused between this size and the old medium. In the end, the small sang to me the most and being I really want this to be more of a "dressier" night type of bag, this size is perfect.

In terms of the leather though, did I make the right choice to go with lambskin? All my other Chanels are caviar and I'm rather sick of it lol. I just hope this won't scratch too much!!!

Last edited:
Here is my brand new black lambskin small boy with brushed gold hardware! :smile:

In 2014 I had bought this bag in Calfskin and I wound up not keeping it. I have been bothered by my decision to let it go ever since then, but at that time it was the right thing to do because I was just too confused between this size and the old medium. In the end, the small sang to me the most and being I really want this to be more of a "dressier" night type of bag, this size is perfect.

In terms of the leather though, did I make the right choice to go with lambskin? All my other Chanels are caviar and I'm rather sick of it lol. I just hope this won't scratch too much!!!

[

I have this same bag and love it, I don't baby it. It will get some scratches but most buff out with you finger. Enjoy!

Reactions: StarBrite310

Congrats on your wonderful Boy!! I just got the same exact boy around a week ago but in ruthenium hardware. This is also my first lambskin bag but I have to say it is pretty durable. There will be scratches and scuffs, but they are usually super small and can be buffed out with your fingers or a soft white cloth easily. Just don't throw your bag around too much. But you don't have to go crazy over it either. Just give it general care and attention as you would to any other bag that costs that much.

Don't worry. You'll love using this bag!

Reactions: StarBrite310
Congrats on your wonderful Boy!! I just got the same exact boy around a week ago but in ruthenium hardware. This is also my first lambskin bag but I have to say it is pretty durable. There will be scratches and scuffs, but they are usually super small and can be buffed out with your fingers or a soft white cloth easily. Just don't throw your bag around too much. But you don't have to go crazy over it either. Just give it general care and attention as you would to any other bag that costs that much.

Don't worry. You'll love using this bag!

Thank you! This makes me feel a lot more confident about using this bag. The lambskin looks and feels so amazing. I remember I loved the calfskin too at the time, but thought it looked a little dull and some of the quilted diamonds seemed "deflated". The lambskin is way more luxurious.

Btw, I love the ruthenium hardware! I did not realize that combination was available right now. Congrats on your new bag as well!

Ok I just want to verify with you guys that this year's caviar on the boy is washed caviar. My SA at the boutique keeps telling me that it's not and that its regular caviar...thank you!

Thank you! This makes me feel a lot more confident about using this bag. The lambskin looks and feels so amazing. I remember I loved the calfskin too at the time, but thought it looked a little dull and some of the quilted diamonds seemed "deflated". The lambskin is way more luxurious.

Btw, I love the ruthenium hardware! I did not realize that combination was available right now. Congrats on your new bag as well!

Thank you! And yes I agree! Lambskin feels so soft and supple.

Reactions: Eli so