The best things come to those who wait!

Congrats! I've been thinking of this bag as well. How do you like it so far?
I'm LOVING it! Having the 2 straps makes it incredibly versatile. It can go from casual to dressy depending on how you style it with either strap! The size is great too! Fits everything I carry and need. Grab one if you find a great one, this style has been retired but you can find a few in the pre loved market! I saw a few on Tradsey. :smile:

Reactions: luvallpurses
I kept waiting on it too but so glad I scored this one! Not sure which color way you were looking for but I saw 2 (green leather & burnt orange suede) on TJ Maxx The Runway. There are also a few listed on Tradsey. Good luck! It's a terrific bag!
Thanks! I really wanted brown. I will keep looking:smile:
Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: KBT39
We are bag twins! I have the same bag! I've only carried it once because I'm so nervous about ruining the gorgeous suede leather. It's so stunning and classic, I really need to face my fears and use it more. Congratulations on your new bag. Enjoy!

We are bag twins! I have the same bag! I've only carried it once because I'm so nervous about ruining the gorgeous suede leather. It's so stunning and classic, I really need to face my fears and use it more. Congratulations on your new bag. Enjoy!

Girl break that beauty out, suede guard it and enjoy the hell out of it! It's too beautiful to just hang out in your closet! [emoji5]