Travel The Best and Worst Airlines ??

They're all the same to me unless you're flying first class. I just don't like Southwest because there are no assigned seats. I hate that they don't have Southwest in SFO. I have to travel all the way to Oakland. They're the best price wise especially on short trips.

Southwest doesn't have assigned seats?? Do you fight each other for the best ones? lol.

I'm a student, and I've never flown first class and I can't say I mind flying coach. I've flown a lot in the past few years ( school, and a LDR) and I've never had a problem with Delta. They've been more than sweet about changing my seat from window to aisle when requested, and have always been really helpful when I needed it. I think it's a security thing, but I get more nervous on other airlines! I need to buy a one way back home soon, and I'm considering US airways, anything good/bad about them?

I like flying. I find airports so exciting. So many different people, things to do- etc. My favorite is the Atlanta Intl. :love:

My only problem with flying is a get bored and unusually HUNGRY. lol.

bagnshoofetish said:
once you fly first class, it's hard to go back to coach!

haha! Do you ever watch Sienfield ( my mom got me hooked on it when I was little) The episode about that is hilarious!

I guess for now it's best I don't know what I'm missing, I'm assuming first class is a significant mark-up. :-P I'd probably only ever do it if I were going on a looooooong trip, for flights that are a combined total of less than 5 hours, it doesn't make sense to me. :smile:

Dani said:
haha! Do you ever watch Sienfield ( my mom got me hooked on it when I was little) The episode about that is hilarious!

I guess for now it's best I don't know what I'm missing, I'm assuming first class is a significant mark-up. :-P I'd probably only ever do it if I were going on a looooooong trip, for flights that are a combined total of less than 5 hours, it doesn't make sense to me. :smile:
Are kidding? I am a Seinfeld fanatic! "More everything!"

All best airlines are in AsiaPAc :biggrin: like Singaporeair, Cathay,Malaysiaairlines. They are 5 star airlines with 5 star airports as well.i tried all of them during business trip. The seats were so comfortable even on coach.worst one is KLM.;)