The Belt Club!

My latest addition to my collection. Another made-to-order belt in blue calf leather:

DSC01807_zps3592a63f.jpg

Hi everyone! What do you think about this reversible monogram/black leather belt? I'd prefer if it came with the golden buckle, but I think this can be quite versatile and could last for many years... Do they wear off easily? Are LV canvas belts durable?

thanks

Hi everyone! What do you think about this reversible monogram/black leather belt? I'd prefer if it came with the golden buckle, but I think this can be quite versatile and could last for many years... Do they wear off easily? Are LV canvas belts durable?

thanks

I own this belt, and Im very satisfied with it. In my oppinion silver buckle is much more versatile than gold buckle. The buckle is quite big, so a gold buckle can be too flashy.

I own this belt, and Im very satisfied with it. In my oppinion silver buckle is much more versatile than gold buckle. The buckle is quite big, so a gold buckle can be too flashy.

Thank you for your help! I went to LV today and you're right, the gold one is too bling bling for me... And I love being able to wear this belt with jeans or a suit, although I prefer way more the black leather side instead of the monogram, more simple :smile:

Couldn't hold myself from buying it ahah :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1364941489.502933.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1364941499.799536.jpg

I have a question in regards to sizing and buying preloved. I have an opportunity to grab a multicolor belt in black at 40% off retail price. Unfortunately, its 85cm and I am currently between 75cm-80cm. My question is - would I be able to get additional holes punched by a shoe repair person and use it, or is there glazing applied in each hole when the belt is made and I will ruin the belt by customizing the size.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

My first LV belt. I really think it pulls an outfit together. Modeling with my handsome sales associate! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Attachments

• LV Belt.jpg
    LV Belt.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 540
  • Leo the Lion & her SA.jpg
    Leo the Lion & her SA.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 567
Reactions: monksmom
Love the belt on you !!! Looks gorgeous !!! Which LV bag will you carry with your belt ? I always wanted an LV belt in DE but do not know which print bag would go best :thinking:
Hi LVMom07, thanks so much! Your are too kind. I have always wanted a belt also but had trouble on which one. I am sure DE will be next, that seems to be the way it works with me. Once I have one I need the exact same in the other print :smile: I also purchased the monogram magic spell pumps so I thought it is a nice set. I plan on wearing it with my Metis hobo, mon monograms and my Favorite MM, all in monogram. I know it would look great with DE as well. I am sure I will try it.