The Bbag Chat Room

Ttrpg Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

https://www.fashionphile.com/p/balenciaga-chevre-classic-hardware-city-plomb-1369278
It's back (again)!
They have two photos of the exterior zipper, and in one the zipper head is missing. I suspect it's just a little too beat up IRL.

• Thanks
Reactions: Conni618
They have two photos of the exterior zipper, and in one the zipper head is missing. I suspect it's just a little too beat up IRL.
I thought that at first, too. But in that other photo the zipper is just open, the head's not missing. Had too zoom in like the blind person I am...🔎
But still, for that buck I'd expect some bang. But color looks faded and splotchy in a lot of places. Corners look very faded, at least on my screen.

I thought that at first, too. But in that other photo the zipper is just open, the head's not missing. Had too zoom in like the blind person I am...🔎
But still, for that buck I'd expect some bang. But color looks faded and splotchy in a lot of places. Corners look very faded, at least on my screen.
@Conni618 here's your real sleuth. :lol: But yeah, I don't like the top edge either.

@Conni618 here's your real sleuth. :lol: But yeah, I don't like the top edge either.
That's good about the zipper, but the wear and blotchiness is probably why it keeps bouncing back. :sad:

Reactions: Deco and muchstuff
View attachment 5995234

IME, they darken photos.
Adjusted a little, I think the bag differs too much from the mirror.
They definitely darken the photos, my WE almost looked black lol. Sorry I posted about this earlier in another thread, didn’t see this here, was wondering the same thing about the returns.

They also didn’t mention in the listing all of the loose threads all over my bag, the descriptions aren’t what they used to be. Still loved the bag enough to keep it though for the price, I think they thought since it had no mirror they should lower the price (even though men’s WE have no mirrors)

Annnnnnnd I made an offer.
And it was accepted.
Quentin Tarantino Awards Shows GIF by Golden Globes
OK, so it arrived today.
My fault for not looking at measurements: it’s a lot smaller than I expected.

It’s about as big as one of my small Chanels. I guess I expected it to be the size of the Small City I just returned.

Looks tiny next to a regular City.

Not sure how I feel about her.

And she smells funny.
Hmmmm….

IMG_4726.jpeg

OK, so it arrived today.
My fault for not looking at measurements: it’s a lot smaller than I expected.

It’s about as big as one of my small Chanels. I guess I expected it to be the size of the Small City I just returned.

Looks tiny next to a regular City.

Not sure how I feel about her.

And she smells funny.
Hmmmm….

View attachment 5996266
I am very sensitive to smells, it’s cute though! I am in love with the color of your normal city, made me do some archival color research…insomnia sucks :sleepy:

THIS WE stole my heart in the archives

Also I listed a bunch of bags to sell on Vestiaire and one was my 06 Sapin Men’s WE, they thought it was fake, even after submitting it twice.

I’m guessing they don’t get too many men’s WE and think they are fake from not having the silver plate? Who knows…taking the bags that were rejected off of other selling platforms to get second opinions just in case.