~`The Backpack Club`~

Can someone who has a Bosphore backpack tell me if the long side pocket is attached to the front on the backpack or the back of the backpack. In other words if I put a wallet in there will I feel it against my back? I hope I make sense.

Thxs for answering so quickly. Hmmm. I found a preloved one from 2011 and pocket doesn't rest against the back. Hmmm I was wondering if LV changed it a bit from 2011. What year is urs from if u don't mind me asking. That seems to be only thing that's off.

Thxs for answering so quickly. Hmmm. I found a preloved one from 2011 and pocket doesn't rest against the back. Hmmm I was wondering if LV changed it a bit from 2011. What year is urs from if u don't mind me asking. That seems to be only thing that's off.
Mine is brand new, I got it a couple weeks ago :smile:

Hi All,
Loving the Bosphore and various Palm Springs additions! Quick question for owners of the Christopher in macassar: how is your textile lining holding up? Does it have a tendency to attract lint or (for lack of a better phrase) get ashy? Many thanks!

Dear all,

I have this preloved in good condition LV MONTSOURIS GM BACKPACK I got last year. I have been storing the bag sitting up and stuffed it with old clothes. Is this the correct way of storing it ? I just recently took it out to admire it and to my horror, I saw some wrinkly on the canvas and the leather has turned slight patina although I have never used it since I got it. Any advise ?

You guys! I had no intention of purchasing a back pack. But today after exhausting my wish list (artsy vs berri mm vs melie) and realizing none of them function for me, I fell in love with the functionality of the SPERONE. I didn't even know the name of this bag. Its so comfortable ❤❤ and the front pocket is perfect for phone keys and mini pouchette while the interior compartment has plenty of storage for my son's items (he's 2) and my soon to be new baby due June 1st. I can't believe I bought this honestly just becuase I was dead set on a mono hobo. But I couldn't leave it behind. I can't believe I spent 2k on a backpack... but it was just so perfect it was worth it. I'm mostly shocked I bought another item in DA as I have the speedy b 30 in da and felt one da piece was enough. ...20170331_171305.jpg I love mono.20170331_170921.jpg

Where is the wrinkling? It is possible to stuff the bag more, so that it has more support and doesn't weigh itself down ? I could see it sagging over time just sitting especially if it's not fully stuffed. ?
As for patina... isnt that bound to happen even without use? Let's say there were already oils on the vachetta since you bought it preloved.and then it sits... the oils sink in deeper plus oxygen reaches the leather causing a slight change over time?
Just guesses. Time to take her out and use her though !! She needs some time to shine

Dear all,

I have this preloved in good condition LV MONTSOURIS GM BACKPACK I got last year. I have been storing the bag sitting up and stuffed it with old clothes. Is this the correct way of storing it ? I just recently took it out to admire it and to my horror, I saw some wrinkly on the canvas and the leather has turned slight patina although I have never used it since I got it. Any advise ?