The Bachelor: Officer And A Gentleman:Andy Baldwin & Tessa Hot In Hawaii

1. US Navy Lt Andy Baldwin and his “rose” Tessa Horst are the latest lovebirds to come out of The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman.

The pair were spotted frolicking on a Hawaiian beach, enjoying a romantic Saturday afternoon together during Memorial Day weekend.

Andy and Tessa, who plan to live in Hawaii, had quite the PDA-fest…

Tessa’s Chopard diamond engagement ring conveniently glistened in the bright sun.

“I always say the mutts are the most exotic and beautiful,” Andy recently joked of Tessa’s Chinese and Polish ancestry.
    tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-01.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-02.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-07.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-09.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-17.jpg
  2. more pics
    tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-28.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-29.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-31.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-37.jpg tessa-horst-andy-baldwin-38.jpg
  3. At first I didn't like Tessa...But last night I saw the "after show" and she grew on me :smile: I'm glad that Andy is happy with her. You can really tell that they love eachother just by the way they act :biggrin:
  4. I love them both! I hope they last.
  5. They are very sweet together indeed. She went into the ocean with that huge rock on her finger??:confused1:
  6. idk they two have way too hot bodies to just be two random people who met on reality tv...i'm very suspicious:supacool:
  7. I felt the same I like her. I hope they stay together!
  8. I think these two are adorable!! Hope it works out!!
  9. cute, but honestly the first set of photos looks staged, like they're tense.
  10. ^ I thought the same. no one hops around on a beach like that, unless they know there will be pics. great way to promote yourself...
  11. Aww, how cute. I hope this one lasts.
  12. I agree. They're adorable but the first batch of photos looked a little too staged.
  13. Hope it works out for them.
    I wish them a long happy relationship
  14. I wish them all the best but personally, I did not like his choice.:tdown:
  15. I was not a fan of tessa before and I'm still not. I liked Danielle (the one who lost her BF - he died). Anywho Tessa has no butt and it annoys me and so does the way that she talks BUT I do have to admit that they do seem to really like each other unlike all the previous bachelors!!