The Aviator Club

Thanks lovelygarments! I probably won't start wearing it till it gets cold, but I'm really excited about it. I'm so glad that you like your bag, and to hear that it's really easy to use. I only fell in love with the bag after seeing yours. :smile:

Oh my, Liz, that's a beauty!!! :love: Let me add a few close-ups (alas, I don't have it anymore - I'm with a black now.)

Attachments

• tantopclosed.jpg
    tantopclosed.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 324
  • tanside1.jpg
    tanside1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 360
  • tantopflash.jpg
    tantopflash.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 350
  • tanwhale.jpg
    tanwhale.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 361
  • tanzip1.jpg
    tanzip1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 314
Mine.

ba_000057_03.jpg

Here is my Pebbled Aviator next to my black camel Aviator, as you can see the Pebbled Aviator is much more structured and slightly bigger, and i think side by side its possible to see that they are not as alike as you would think.

cimg1581edited-482fs6x47.jpg

i have a pebbled black flight helmet bag at home - like annanas, but in black. wow...i thought i was the only one who liked this style! tell me ladies - do you wear your over your shoulder, or the crook of your arm? i'll admit that mine hasn't seen the sunlight for awhile because i can't see to get it to work as a shoulder bag. :Push:

^ It's a bit tricky, as the pebbled leather is quite stiffer than the camelskin. I wear mine (camel) mostly on the shoulder, it kind of bends around a bit. Big winter coats don't make matters any easier either...
I've read in an earlier post that taking off the 'thingy' from the shoulderstrap might help? (although I never tried it, I like to have it on.) Also, I punched an extra hole into the strap, to make it a little longer.

Here is my 2004 Black Camelskin Aviator Helmet.
It has my new Rogue Pod on it Black with multocoloured zipper.
Pilot1.jpg

Pilot2.jpg

It was my first Bbag and kind of had to be because my Dad flies and my brother is a fighter pilot.;):smile: