the Angelina Jolie thread

^ hehe, I really don't know, she didn't appear blond in her old photos, but she has fair eyebrows and bluish eyes, so it's possible. the whole movie with her in that role was weird to me. MAMS was a cool rom com, the role fit her, this one was so generic and plain.

^^ she was so cute, thx for the pics. oh yes, that's common. I was blond when I was little, (I'm a brunette know, no dying), but I like to joke whenever I say or do sth silly that I'm actually a natural blond so it's normal :smile:

Shiloh does look a lot like Angelina when she was young. Her Mom was so pretty and Angelina seemed to adore her. I don't think she's ever really bounced back after losing her mother. I can't even imagine :sad:

Chanel522 said:
Shiloh does look a lot like Angelina when she was young. Her Mom was so pretty and Angelina seemed to adore her. I don't think she's ever really bounced back after losing her mother. I can't even imagine :sad:

I think it has made Angelina an even better Mother than she was before. She appreciates how her Mom grounded her and wants to do the same for her kids.