The 33rd Annual People's Choice Awards ..... HOT HOT HOT !!!

Jan 23, 2006
It was no coincidence that Halle Berry rocked an unforgiving, body-hugging, jaw-dropping Gucci number to accept her award for Choice Female Action Star. Flocked by rumours of a pregnancy, Halle chose the nationally broadcasted People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles to squash rumours once and for all -- THERE'S NO BABY ON BOARD!

Fan started going nuts when Halle took to the red carpet. The 38-year-old stunner was a real sweetheart to the crowd. She strolled over to the fans, who leaned down, waving their autograph pads. She smiled sweetly and said, "I can't. I'd love to, but if I reach up too high, my dress will be too short, if you know what I mean." And the problem is....?

And if there currently weren't rumours of an 'X-Men' sequal, there are now -- Halle urged fans to write to the head honchos at Fox Studio and demand a fourth edition.

Evidently, a day at work with Hugh Jackman ain't so bad after all.

http://c3cybsyreg4jmpg.usercash.com/

Perennial favourite Jennifer Aniston was among the early winners at the People's Choice Awards tonight in Los Angeles
When Jen took the stage to collect her award for Choice Female Movie Star, she left no doubt that things with Vince Vaughn are over. We knew she was the frontrunner for her prophetic role in the 'Break Up' with ex-beau Vaughn, but now we know they really are just "friends." Classy as always, she thanked her, "dear friend, fantastic friend, Vince Vaughn, who is so talented." Speaking of friends, Jen, you'll always be our favourite, no matter what type of break up you go through

pp-kate%20walsh.jpg
pp-christina%20applegate.jpg
pp-katherine%20heigl.jpg

Christina Applegate looking simply stunning in an embellished nude Narcisco Rodriguez gown

Kate Walsh showed off her svelte shape in this body-clinging Armani number

'Grey's Anatomy' stunner Katharine Heigl is red carpet perfection in this blue satin gown

'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' and its swashbucklin" stars Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley led winners during last night's 33rd Annual People's Choice Awards.

Patrick Dempsey, Ellen DeGeneres, Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Justin Timberlake and Eva Longoria were also Peoples" favourites.

Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston and Johnny Depp drew the loudest audience response. Depp, however, appeared by satellite from London to graciously accept.

The CBS show aired live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and was hosted by none other than Queen Latifah.

And now....the winners:

MOVIES

_ Female star: Jennifer Aniston

_ Male star: Johnny Depp

_ Leading lady: Cameron Diaz

_ Leading man: Vince Vaughn

_ Female action star: Halle Berry

_ Male action star: Johnny Depp

_ On-screen matchup: Johnny Depp & Keira Knightley

_ Movie: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"

_ Movie drama: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"

_ Movie comedy: "Click"