The 3 bags came!!! Help me choose!

Do you like the messenger style or is it to heavy or bulky? I just bought the regular edith in whisky in person, after having ordered the messenger online the other day...

(don't know if they really have it in stock or not)

Let me know so now I can make my choice! I hope you are enjoying yours:smile:

es0725, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag! I am REALLY glad I kept the messenger style! Have been using it for the past week, and the strap comes in very handy. I hold the bag with my hands or in the crook of my arm most of the time(with the strap on), but when I am shopping, browsing for clothes/shoes, or in trying to get keys out to my car when I'm holding shopping bags, or trying to pay at the grocery store, the strap is SO handy! If you like the color of the messenger....definitely keep the messenger, you won't regret it! At first it might seem too bulky as a messenger, but I got use to it, and I think it looks pretty cool with the structure shape. It works well to carry with one shoulder too, as opposed to always cross body.

Let us know know what you decide on! congrats on your edith....it's sooo cute.:love:

I actually decided to cancel the one online...i think i wouldn't use it as a messenger and figured i dont have all the time in the world to go back to neimans and return the other (studyin for the bar an all) ha...so thanks for your help though! enjoy yours:smile: