that's it for 2006!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
i have been obsessing about the azur pochette and damier speedy for months now and then someone posted this pic in one of the threads and i was like awwwwwww. (it's from the vuitton website)

dream.jpg

well, i managed to get my pochette last fri and yday i got my damier speedy earlier than expected!!!! (was gonna get it next year) but i found a deal on my local yahoo auctions which saved me $170 off retail. i was going back and forth about it as it was my first time buying second hand but i decided to go ahead with it (thanks to this community which has given me so much more confidence about buying second hand) and i'm SOOOOOO glad that I did!!! i got a really good deal with the damier speedy!!! it is in mint condition (i really couldn't find any fault with it), it's like brand new! (and the seller gave me the locks and keys, receipts, box, dustbag, tags, basically everything ya'll get if ya got it from the store) so i'm one happy bunny!!! so presenting my own version, HAHAHAHAH.

i'm extremely contented with my collection right now! 2006 has been a bumper year (and ironically, all my pieces were made in 2006). thanks for reading! just wanted to share my joy :P

Attachments

• IMG_5136.JPG
    IMG_5136.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5137.JPG
    IMG_5137.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 144