That bag is great-when you discover a bag you never thought of before...

great thread!! :heart:
this lovely forum made me discover Marelle Backpack..!! i never thought about it.. but when i saw its pics on one of the members.. i went nuts and checked it out in the store.. its beautiful!! and can be worn in 3 ways! pics on net never do this baby any justice!! imagine now its on my "want" list!! :nuts:

attachment.php

Attachments

• marelle_backpack.jpg
    marelle_backpack.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 150
When I first joined the forum, I could not understand the hype about "that speedy bag" as it seems like every other thread on the forum was about the speedy back then, and I was quite sure that I didn't want the speedy, but I endedd up buying the perf. speedy just a couple of weeks later and after using it I understood how incredible brilliant and spacious it is, so I'm hoping to get a quite extensive speedy collection over the next years.

I never knew much about LV accessories or paid much attention to them until I came on this forum... since then, I've bought 2 inclusion bracelets, 2 pastilles, a disco ball keychain, panda keychain, wapity, 4 key holder...

I also never thought I'd ever come to like the noe... my mom had one when I was little, so whenever I see one, I imagine it to look old fashioned on me... lol
Anyways, I saw some pictures of the MC petite noe on here, & immediately fell in love & bought one in black!

Where do I begin? I had 2 bags before I joined this forum and I now have 12. Plus accessories. Before I became a member here, I always thought that one monogram bag was enough. Now I have several. Oh, and the speedy. I never wanted one until I saw everybody's pics. Now I have 3 speedies. I think it's safe to say I am very easily influenced!

I finally got a Denim Speedy from ebay with John's help.... I still did not receive it...but I can not wait..

I am also asking my friend to get me a Azur Speedy 30 from France... Hopefully I will have that by end of March...

I decided to buy both of them after I joined this forum... hehe.. =)

Inclusion, pomme vernis, and the cles. Wouldn't have noticed them before.

Discovered the Saleya here, and bought it soon after.

But, I discovered the Roxbury on my own, in the store, when my friend randomly picked it up and tried it on.

I'd had a black MC pochette for years before I found the forum and had never really hankered for anything else. Reading all the positive comments about the Speedy convinced me and now I absolutely love my mono 30, despite previously preferring shoulder bags.
Now it seems only right and natural that I add a LV zippy wallet, an agenda, key holder and, probably, a mono Wapity. I'm also on the hunt for a cerises speedy and will, more than likely, buy a speedy in azur when I go to France in April!